WARNING: Misuse of unsupported Mr.Big Plugin

• Hi!

Because the number of users who try to misuse my old Mr.Big Plugin which is NOT supported anymore I have to post this WARNING!

Mr.Big Plugin is NOT supported anymore and was therefore REMOVED from my feed,

These providers of my Mr. Big Plugin either provide or advice to use old, outdated Versions which are NOT supporting latest Dreamboxes OR latest DreamOS Versions. or they provide patched Versions to overcome the necessary checks, or they give advice on how to patch checks out of my Feed Plugin and Mr. Big and my other Plugins which PROTECTS the users against the consequences of such misuse.

THIS is therefore a MISUSE of MY work without AUTHORIZATION!

DO NOT trust them, because instead they are intentionally risking to DAMAGE your box beyond the capabilities to repair for a normal user.

Instead of stopping such misbehaviour they try to open threads in this and other boards under various usernames, where they innocently ask for help on how to repair their own and their users boxes which 'suddenly' are not booting anymore.

This is NOT an acceptable approach to cover their misbehaviour and wrongdoing!

gutemine

• Reichi

Hat das Thema geschlossen.