Plugin enhancedmoviecenter(emc) feed

• How do you know it's newer? The version number is only visible in the plugin itself. The date in the package name is not the plugin version.

8d81d42936 is the very latest commit on github and even that were no real changes, the last changes I did were in January 2021, as the plugin also states, 20210126 thats the latest version.

• How do you know it's newer? The version number is only visible in the plugin itself. The date in the package name is not the plugin version.

8d81d42936 is the very latest commit on github and even that were no real changes, the last changes I did were in January 2021, as the plugin also states, 20210126 thats the latest version.

Yes, you are right, I understand. The plugin displays the date 20210126 in the device. But I thought the date should be more up to date and I doubted because this plugin still has small problems.

thank you :thumbs_up:

• Tell,

image dreambox-image-deb-dm920-20210907.tar.xz, in which the EnhancedMovieCenter extension for installation finally appeared officially

does not work (PVR button is inactive)

If in the plugin settings select View, Add-ons menu and click OK.

GOES TO GREEN

( e2.log )

• You installed a 3rd Party Feed in your Image which ist violating the boardrules and installed Things without resolving dependencies, now enjoy the Crashes this caused.

• If you check the control file of the emc found in the DP feeds the module request is not among them

Package: enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter

Version: 1:20210724+git0+8d81d42936-r0.0

Description: EMC is an enhanced movielist replacement

EMC is an enhanced movielist replacement.

Section: base

Priority: optional

Maintainer: OE-Core Developers <openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org>

Architecture: armhf

OE: enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter

PackageArch: cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4

Homepage: http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.c…hread.php?threadid=156282

Depends: python-core, python-json, enigma2, python-twisted-web, python-shell

Code
    apt-get update && apt-get install python-requests

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening