DM525HD Combo CAM -The problem of the Tricolor module and not only

• A request to the developers, please correct the drivers as on the dm900 ,add the high bitrate activation option to the CI tincture

the module does its job decodes the signal, but the picture shows green artifacts. The recommendations for the dm900-920 models set a high bitrate in the settings,and the problem is solved, but the dm525 does not have this.

• for which Dream has no license..

I'm not talking about a license, but to add an option like on 900/920 enabling high bitrate support. if, according to you, the DP does not have a license, then how does it all work on 900/920?

I'm just asking the developers to fix the drivers for the model 525, because it uses the cam module

• CI+ support is done ‘under the table’. As an official forum they have to aubide by German/EU law. On the other hand most popular TV providers demand the use of CI+ in Germany and no-one will buy a €400 box just to enjoy FTA channels…

• according to the Boardrules ... there is NOTHING to be talked about ... escpecially from my side ...

• High or low bitrate have nothing to do with CI+ it the same use with Cams run in legacy mode.

There is no license issue if your Cam works in legacy mode. You stil need the option to run the Cam in High Bitrate

Why this option does not show with the dm525HD i really don't now but i change my default settings to "yes" in the CI.py file and it works for me :winking_face:

My Cam is a Strong Conax Cam.

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening