Dm900 AGC BAR

• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
    AGC is
    used in data processing to improve the visibility of seismic data in which attenuation or spherical divergence has caused amplitude decay

If it no needed and ber signal too , why all stb have

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.

• For what reason do you need AGC? It has no real use for you.

If there is no use of it then why it is in dm900 or dm920

My request is to dreammulti media engineers please remove it or give us driver update to fix this AGC issue

dhwz bro see how ugle it looks without AGC

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Silicon44 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Silicon44 into this post.

• I already told you: it's not part of DefaultHD skin. So, the official skin in the official image doesn't show it. When I see your screenshot I don't even believe that you use a DreamOS image.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
    AGC is
    used in data processing to improve the visibility of seismic data in which attenuation or spherical divergence has caused amplitude decay

If it no needed and ber signal too , why all stb have

Sorry you have no clue what you are talking about, the value has no real use for any user.

If there is no use of it then why it is in dm900 or dm920

My request is to dreammulti media engineers please remove it or give us driver update to fix this AGC issu

Remove it from where? It isn't even available in the official image. As said above the value has not use. Thats why it is not there anymore.

• I already told you: it's not part of DefaultHD skin. So, the official skin in the official image doesn't show it. When I see your screenshot I don't even believe that you use a DreamOS image.

oh really 😲 see brother

Sorry you have no clue what you are talking about, the value has no real use for any user.

Remove it from where? It isn't even available in the official image. As said above the value has not use. Thats why it is not there anymore.

Thanks bro

so no chance to implement it right bro

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Silicon44 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Silicon44 into this post.

• I'm not your bro! And when you post a screenshot of a "Open SatFinder" it leads to conclusions like the one I did

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource