Asking for help with a problem on the Dream one Boot

• Good evening

I have two devices, dream one and dream two

I accidentally installed the dream two boot loader on the dream one and I made a mistake with the device ip and thought it was the dream two ip and I installed the dream two boot loader on the dream one

The device no longer comes with logo in putty and gives a black screen but it recognizes the device com but the screen is black

This is the screen that comes on the computer in putty and Tera Term

Why is there no dreamup program for kernel 2.6

This is a big mistake from a giant company that I acquired all of its devices and the dreamup program is a helper to get out of this problem and others may fall into the same problem as mine

The link for the boot i installed on dream one here

Thanks' in advance

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.

• (bendszke und quert1 Fan)

Ich suche Beta-Tester für mein Programm --> Tagebuch.xls, ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn die Profis mal ein Auge drauf werfen.. :smiling_face:

• Yes, dreamup should run on kernel 2.6

I have the same problem with putty black screen due to a mistake I made

No stop mode

Red lamb turns on and off

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rami2 ()

• Off course, and we urgently need Boot Floppy support Back for Windows 11 :fearful_face:

• Thank you for your interest in responding and helping and supporting to find solutions

But the referenced and the attachment pertains to dream two

The problem here is that the device does not give data, and does not read anything, it just connects to the com of the device and recognizes it, and the screen is black

How to install wget files and the device does not connect to the Internet and does not give an ip or anything at all

As for those who talk about going back in time, they are making fun of nothing

And the first thing, from the site of his great experience, is to help find solutions

And the demand that there be something that allows users to re-flash devices with oe.2.6 when the error occurs, which is not much or impossible.

Not all users can refer to the agent or the parent company to do so for them

- This will only be understood and appreciated by those who have fallen into a boot problem with the dream stb and tried using Dream Up, how to end these problems with ease.

Greetings and thank you

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von biko_73 ()

• I'm pretty sure that a one/two is NOT running a 2.6 kernel...

• We respect the Dream Company and its devices, if the solution is not a dreamup, then what is the solution ????

do not tell me to charge, send, take and give,

I respect and thank everyone who gives me a solution to work on, and is not satisfied with just ridicule and belittling the responses

• I accidentally installed the dream two boot loader on the dream one and I made a mistake with the device ip and thought it was the dream two ip and I installed the dream two boot loader on the dream one

boot loader?!? There is not boot loader to download and flash. Are you talking about the recovery image? Why did you flash it there is no need to update it. Also the device is still working if you flash a wrong recovery image.

Which giant company are you talking about? This is not Apple or Microsoft.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• Yes, from my point of view, Dream Multimedia is a giant...

You differ in my opinion, it's okay

I have almost all models of dream ,My first Dream stb about 15 years ago

500s

800hd

500hd

800se

dn900

Dream one

Dream two

and waiting for seven to get it

The problem not about , I'm I made a mistake and put a dream two bootloader on dream one

I don't want a dreamup, I want a solution to my problem,

The STB does not stop in the stop mode

The screen is black after connecting the device to the computer by putty. It recognizes com but there is no data or logo

The device after it is also connected to the network does not have an IP

I want to recover the device, how can I get the bootloader back when the device is not connected to the network. And when you connect it to putty, the screen is black as in the picture, only it recognizes the device com

Is there a solution, or throw away the device

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von biko_73 ()

• Code
    This file was uploaded from Egypt on May 30, 2021 at 4:53 AM

Ask these idiots for help, it is NOT our fault or responsibility if they provide such GARBAGE

• Code
    This file was uploaded from Egypt on May 30, 2021 at 4:53 AM

Ask these idiots for help, it is NOT our fault or responsibility if they provide such GARBAGE

Yes, I admit my mistake. Is there a solution, or should I throw the device away?

• What is so hard to understand from the first part of my sentence?

Latest rescueloader bin files for one and two are < 20 MB, this GARBAGE is almost 40MB and definitely NOT coming from DP, hence you have NOT simply flashed the wrong loader as you pretend!

YOU flashed something patched or whatever from dubios sources and NOW that YOU have fuckekd up you try to sneak us into supporting these idots by cleaning up their garbage and the mess they caused ???

I'm Sorry .... MAYBE you should simply start reading my signature!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Thank you for trying to help

But I don't accept you being insulted or belittling

I did not offend you and did not mention anything in a roundabout way as I said or try to laugh at anyone

I actually made a mistake with the loader file between my dream 1 - 2 STBs, as they are in different rooms in the same house and on the same network.

And the file for repair I downloaded from the site of the image Gemini

https://www.i-have-a-dreambox.…ostID=2273716#post2273716

• I'm not insulting, but you didn't ask for help from emanuel as the author of genuine gboot at the right place and he will NOT support ANY strange bootloaders from strange sources EITHER.

You are therefore simply NOT at the right place and are also hiding informations of wrongdoing and still insist that we should help you.

We already had too many such requests were suddently a dealer or a clone supporting user was asking for help to cover up for his wrongdoing.

Therefore once more - ASK for help where you got the garbage from!

• Code
    Question: Are you in charge here?
    We have problems, where do we solve them?
    Corrupt cheap Chinese devices have programs and support. And the Chinese don't say go to Emmanuel
    Again, are you the official here on the site?
  • If you want official support the DP ticketing system is your first starting point - HERE in the board you depend mainly on normal users like myself and when you are not giving any sensemaking or even false inputs NOBODY is able or willing to help you.

Finally if Developers from DP are not replying to a post (yet or at all) ... you can wait .... try their enigma2 chat .... or simply follow the already given advice.

And Whataboutism will not help you either ...

• Not even close :thumbs_up:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Sicherheitshalber ist das Beitrag aus dem IhaD entfernt worden.

E2 Box: Two, One, DM 8000, DM7080HD, DM 7025(+), DM 7020HD(v2), DM9x0, DM820HD, DM 800SE(v2), DM 800HD, DM52x, DM500HD(v2)
    E1 Box: DM 7020, DM 7000, DM 5620-S, TRIAX 272-S, DM 600PVR, DM 500+, DM 500-S

Sonstiges: DM100, DM Tastatur, Logi K600 BT Tastatur
    Sat: WaveFrontier T90 23.5E <=> 30.0W