Skin Holo FHD bug

• Hi

Just want to report a bug i the Holo FHD skin by zombi that can be installed from the DP feed.

The AudioSelection screen needs to be updated.

There is an error in the eListboxPythonMultiContent. So when you open the screen the audion tracks report a string error and if you press yellow button for subs menu

Then you get the green screen.

I fixed it my self by change the code from. This was just a quick fix for me personal. Code needs tweaking by zombi to have the proper look of the whole skin.

To this

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Um ehrlich zu sein die Skins am DP Feed sind alle nicht wirklich aktuell oder werden noch gepflegt ,auch die holos nicht ,ich hatte mal einen neuen holo gebaut der alle 3 holos in einem beinhaltet und per Styles umgeschaltet werden kann ,dieser hat hier https://www.i-have-a-dreambox.…hd-skin-mit-gp4/&pageNo=1 den support Thread und ist nicht am DP Feed .

Ich hab da aber auch schon sehr lange nicht mehr weiter gemacht an dem Skin und hab da auch nicht wirklich mehr Zeit für .

• Well then they should be removed from the DP feed if they are no longer maintained.

Me personal think that's a petty since your skin are so well made.

But i do get that time is not endless :smiling_face:

Take care :smiling_face:

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening