Krogoth branch not possible to build anymore

• Also das recipe für python-setuptools-scm gab es in krogoth eigentlich nie. python-setuptools kannst du bauen?

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Ich nehme nicht an, dass Du jetzt das gesamte Log davon haben willst, aber am Ende kommt:

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 685 tasks of which 672 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.

• all succeeded tönt ja schon mal gut. Ich muss mal schauen, ob ich auf dem Mac das docker kurz ausführen kann

Gruss
    Dre

• seagen hat mir geholfen, wobei ich es noch als temporäre Lösung sehe.

Wenn man z.b. bei de dm920 auf den Fehler läuft, hilft es die Datei in dem Build Verzeichnis der dm920 die Datei

./tmp-glibc/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/python-ioctl/0.0.2+gitAUTOINC+1f090606fb-r0/git/setup.py

bearbeitet und die Einträge

setup_requires = [ 'setuptools_scm' ],

tests_require = tests_require,

test_suite = 'tests',

entfernt, baut er weiter. Vielleicht reicht es ja aus nur setup_requires = [ 'setuptools_scm' ], zu entfernen.

Das ist zwar eine Möglichkeit, aber lieber wäre es mir den Grund dafür zu finden, ob der Eintrag da rein gehört und noch etwas anderes passt nicht, oder wenn er nicht gebraucht wird, wie er da jetzt rein kommt, was früher nicht passiert ist.

• This is how i solved my build but if you have added the python-pip_8.1.2.bb i posted in this thread you can restore the original setup.py when you have gone through the first build for armhf and mipsel32

and all works fine. You only need to run the modify setup.py for one armhf and it works for both same with mipsel32

If you run the modify setup.py for ex dm520 then you can run all other mipsel32 machines without any changes

You can also build on any linux distro of your choice, even the linux distro for Windows 10 :winking_face:

And i agree this is a temp fix and it is a dirty fix but since no one from DP have provided any solution this at least makes the krogoth possible to build

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• It could as well be that python-pip does not help but as you have built setuptools-scm before it just takes that package. Let's see.

Gruss
    Dre

• Scm is only used for the version of ioctl. Maybe, we can provide DMM a patch to remove scm requirement/revert it to the initial code to male life easier for others

Gruss
    Dre

• That would be nice but do you really think this is the correct way to fix this??

I am thinking that yes it's working you can build the images but maybe it will bite us in the ass later :winking_face:  :thinking_face:

• If you say it's OK then I agree with you :thumbs_up:

This fix by you should also be patched into the git

dre

• The solution is a lot simpler and you can actually find it in pyro :winking_face:

1. python-ioctl needs DEPENDS = "python-setuptools-scm-native"

2. python-setuptools-scm must be borrowed from pyro and copied to meta-opendreambox/recipes-devtools/python

3. add I_SWEAR_TO_MIGRATE_TO_PYTHON3 = "yes" (or remove PNBLACKLIST)

Ghost / Reichi : könntet ihr das bitte in krogoth so committen.

• Hi,

Trying to clone from scratch again and get this errors:

Code
    ERROR: libbluray-0.7.0+gitAUTOINC+64a48435eb-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:
    Cloning into bare repository '/home/ppteam/dreambox/krogoth/opendreambox/sources/git2/code.videolan.org.videolan.libbluray.git'...
    fatal: unable to access 'https://code.videolan.org/videolan/libbluray.git/': server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

ERROR: libbluray-0.7.0+gitAUTOINC+64a48435eb-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://code.videolan.org/videolan/libbluray.git;protocol=https'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
    ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/ppteam/dreambox/krogoth/opendreambox/build/dm7080/tmp-glibc/work/mips32el-oe-linux/libbluray/0.7.0+gitAUTOINC+64a48435eb-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.71702
    ERROR: Task 3017 (/home/ppteam/dreambox/krogoth/opendreambox/meta-opendreambox/recipes-multimedia/vlc/libbluray_git.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

using this command:

git clone -b krogoth https://github.com/opendreambox/opendreambox.git

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -