08 west Thor 12705 V 8PSK 45000 3/4

• 08 west Thor 12705 V 8PSK 45000 3/4

Die UHD -Kanäle bei 12705 V 8PSK 45000 3/4 Frequenz auf dem 08 West Thor Satellit sind 10db, aber sie zeigen nicht... Ich frage mich, warum

Ich nutze das Dreambox TWO Model

• 8PSK + SR 45000 = bad, bandwidth is too high

Dreambox 900-920 zeigen ja auch, obwohl die dreambox TWO eine höhere Version ist und keine UHD darstellen kann, ich frage mich, ob die TWO keine Unterstützung haben, würde ich gerne sehen, ob es vom Procesor oder dem Tuner liegt

• dhwz Welcome to the club, Maybe you should install google translate plugins because his German translate just fine to English :winking_face:

It's this channels he is reffering to. https://en.kingofsat.net/ultrahd-0.8W.php

With DM900/920UHD all channels works but with DMone/two UHD only WOW 4K is working.

They are free to air so if you have this sat config available you can tune in and check your self.

I think i read some conversation here between you and Sven H that you could use Dreambox Edit

to fix the other channels settings so they did work for Dreambox one and two.

But if someone wants to try the amazing 4K of the Dreambox One and Two just tune into WOW 4K :smiling_face:

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Well i can tune into WOW 4K but let me check the frequency one mor time. I assumed that kingofsat was up to date

Here is a screenshot with info about WOW4K

• I just commented the fact that we are talking about the same Channels! not transponder and as i wrote let me check. Did i not write that in my post??

Than I really don't now why you always have to be so rude in your comments? You are always telling me and others that we talk nonsense and nobody cares.

We don't have your skills or knowledge that's why we visit this forum the get better and to learn. But your lesson as the self appointed spokes person for DreamProperty

is that we should just f**ck off because we are trying and more often fail.

So if i did not read and hade the whole lyngsat in my memory but instead give an answer about a transponder that do work. Well sorry for the nonsens and for making your day a living hell!!!

• Let me just confirm i hade to test with the knowledge that i would probably break the image and NO NO you are lucky if it worked for you.

For me no boot but i could just restore my current drivers and then box booted again :winking_face:

So like dhwz say. Dont do this if you are not prepare for a crash and have the now how to fix it.

Better to wait for the Devs they will absolutt fix it as soon as they can :thumbs_up: