• You can no problem watch IPTV with a DM500HD box, using OpenPLi is fine for example for it.

DreamSeven

okey. So its better that I buy 520 hd insted. ?I want dreambox for iptv. Only problem that 520 dont have support for 4K... so which dreambox should I buy?

DM500HD is good to start, and you have images that support IPTV (even GStreamer 1.18.3).

DreamSeven

Is it possible to use the old dreambox remote rc10 to dreambox one/two ultra?

No, the old round RC DM500HD (v1) and same generation of boxes (Black, and Grey) are not working with DreamOne and DreamTwo. Don't know about the ones used on DM7020HD/DM7080/DM820/DM900/DM920 (DM800HDseV2/DM500HDV2 had same new black).

DreamSeven

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dreamseven () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by dreamseven into this post.

• DM500HD is a very bad start because for example it's not produced anymore since years, it has very limited CPU power which helps for IPTV and it does not support many of today's formats...

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• DM500HD is a very bad start because for example it's not produced anymore since years, it has very limited CPU power which helps for IPTV and it does not support many of today's formats...

Yes Im buying one ultra or two :smiling_face: