• Hi.

I wonder if you use dreambox for iptv or satellit?

Do you need a computer to install iptv plugins or can you do it straight from the dreambox two ultra HD?

Is it worth buying the dreambox insted of formuler only to Watch iptv?

Im a fan of dreambox and like the remote. And the design

• To answer your questions in order.

There is no need for an computer to install any IPTV Plugin but it depend on 2 things.

1. Image If you use the Factory Image there is no IPTV plugin

2. But other images have them usual in the plugin feeds.

The of cause a Computer is always to prefer since most plugins can be fast setup from a computer

While using the RC takes some good thumbs :winking_face:

And Yes the dm two is excellent for IPTV but maybe a bit over kill if you are not going to use all the amazing Satellite functions.

The i would recommend the DreamTV mini UltraHD. That's an perfect box if you are only going to use it for Streaming and IPTV

Just google DreamTV Mini for more information

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()

• seagen

Please don't post links to foreign manufacturers hardware and recommendations for it!

Sorry did not find any information at dreambox.de

I will of cause learn this lesson and remove the link :smiling_face:

okey. So its better that I buy 520 hd insted. ?I want dreambox for iptv. Only problem that 520 dont have support for 4K... so which dreambox should I buy?

Really dont get why a dm one or two would be better then a real Android DreamTV by DP???

This box is made just for that purpose "Streaming" It is also proper Google licensed so you can install apps legally from the Google Play store

You can also easy stream all channels with Picons and EPG from your Satellite/cable/Terrestrial Dreambox so this box is a very good buy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seagen () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by seagen into this post.

• DM Two is foreign manufacturers hardware, since it is not on the off. website.

VU+ is foreign manufacturers hardware, since it is not on the off. website.

DreamTV is not a product of Dream Property - since it is not on the off. website.

DreamTV is product of Dream Property.

Clone clone

• DM Two is foreign manufacturers hardware, since it is not on the off. website.

VU+ is foreign manufacturers hardware, since it is not on the off. website.

DreamTV is not a product of Dream Property - since it is not on the off. website.

DreamTV is product of Dream Property.

Clone clone

https://shop.dreambox.de/epage…ries/Geraete/Dreambox_Two

https://shop.dreambox.de/epage…Service/Products/92000037

It sure is on the website. But I cant find dreamtv.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jocke90s () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by jocke90s into this post.

• This is what Google say

The new DreamTV Mini UltraHD came on the market a device distributed by MediaKing GmbH, and the manufacturer is Leontech Limited, this equipment was also mentioned in earlier rumors as DreamTV Play Mini UltraHD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So no I am wrong it's not a real Dreambox but sure looks like one and are smart marked to make us belive it's a real Dreambox