DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner fur DM8000HD

• Code
    Entschuldigung für meine deutschen Fehler. Für den dm8000HD gibt es einen DVB-T2 Terrestrische Tuner? 
    Kann ich die neuen blaues silbereres DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner benutzen? Viele Danke. Ciao
  • Code
    Entschuldigung für meine deutschen Fehler. Für den dm8000HD gibt es einen DVB-T2 Terrestrische Tuner? 
    Kann ich die neuen blaues silbereres DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner benutzen? Viele Danke. Ciao

Italian Terrestrial will be DVB-T2... but H265. Only the DM800HDse/V2 (and DM820, DM7080, etc) support this DVB-T2/C Hybrid tuner, as the driver support it. All these boxes are H264 and not H265, so only DVB-T2 MPEG4/H264 will work, not the H265 channels. DM8000HD driver doesn't support the Hybrid DVB-T2/C Tuner (In fact it could be a nice gift to release a new driver supporting that Hybrid tuner, for all the owners of the DM8000HD highly expensive box, as the DM800HDse supports it).

TS

• Thank yous two so much.

It's so surprising to me that my old terrestrial tuner Alps is fit for next HEVC H.265 codec: actuallly I can watch some test channels broacasting with that codec. Unfortunately italian channels are going to swap to DVB-T2 and that tuner won't work anymore. It would be really nice if new drivers will come. My old receiver is working as a charm and I'd love to keep using it even if I bought a DM920.

Ciao