DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner fur DM8000HD

• Code
    Entschuldigung für meine deutschen Fehler. Für den dm8000HD gibt es einen DVB-T2 Terrestrische Tuner? 
    Kann ich die neuen blaues silbereres DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner benutzen? Viele Danke. Ciao
  • Code
    Entschuldigung für meine deutschen Fehler. Für den dm8000HD gibt es einen DVB-T2 Terrestrische Tuner? 
    Kann ich die neuen blaues silbereres DVB-C/T2 Dual Tuner benutzen? Viele Danke. Ciao

Italian Terrestrial will be DVB-T2... but H265. Only the DM800HDse/V2 (and DM820, DM7080, etc) support this DVB-T2/C Hybrid tuner, as the driver support it. All these boxes are H264 and not H265, so only DVB-T2 MPEG4/H264 will work, not the H265 channels. DM8000HD driver doesn't support the Hybrid DVB-T2/C Tuner (In fact it could be a nice gift to release a new driver supporting that Hybrid tuner, for all the owners of the DM8000HD highly expensive box, as the DM800HDse supports it).

TS

• Thank yous two so much.

It's so surprising to me that my old terrestrial tuner Alps is fit for next HEVC H.265 codec: actuallly I can watch some test channels broacasting with that codec. Unfortunately italian channels are going to swap to DVB-T2 and that tuner won't work anymore. It would be really nice if new drivers will come. My old receiver is working as a charm and I'd love to keep using it even if I bought a DM920.

Ciao

• For the DM8000HD nothing is being developed any more. Even this "flag ship" will fade into oblivion. Owned one for 10 years and has served me very well over the years but technical progression has forced me to pack it in it's box and store it away. It was still functioning 100% but no UHD, no H.265, and extremely slow....

Certainly one of the best receivers ever developed (thanks Dream).

• Hallo an die kundigen Mitglieder!

Nutze immer noch die HD8000 und warte auf die Seven Ultra (Österreich(.

Es wird Verkabelung auf "Unicable" umgestellt - wie stelle ich vorerst die Tuner ein?

(Bisher nur Tuner A=B, Problem: Beim Aufnehmen einer Sendung oft die meisten anderen Sender blockiert)

Bringt die Umstellung auf Unicable bei der HD8000 etwas?

Mit der Bitte um Hilfe für Nichttechniker.