Bestes Image für Dreambox DM920

• Olove

Jupp, kann ich verstehen und mir ist das auch völlig klar betr. Position als Herstellerforum.

Und nur btw: Es lag mir im übrigen fern, irgendjemanden hier im Forum beleigen oder anmachen zu wollen :winking_face:

Gruss Pasquino

Btw: Ah, und nochwas, wollte natürlich auch keine Werbung für irdendeine Suchmaschine machen, deshalb wäre "Suchmaschine seines Vertrauens" wohl in der Tat angebrachter gewesen ...

:smiling_face_with_horns:

.... warum mit dem Schweife sich entfernen, wenn die Gute liegt schon da .....

• Wenn Du umsteigen möchtest empfehle ich Dir als Neuling(Dreambox bezogen) das Newnigma Image.Das bringt alles mit was Du brauchst :smiling_face: Später kannst Du auf Merlin umsteigen,da ist allerdings das was Du brauchst schwierig.Allerdings ist dieses Image bei meiner DM900 stabiler als das aufgebohrte GP4.

Zu Deinem problem gibt es eine Lösung bei den Boxpiraten.

Das verstösst doch nicht gegen die Regeln oder?

• Well the easy way from Vu+ over to Dreambox is in my opinion Dream-Elite. Its a good image and it looks and feels alot like the most common images you are used to now.

Its a good start point to get to know your new Dreambox

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Was ist bitte GP 4.1?

Ist das eine Erweiterung die man im Original Image installiert, oder ein neues Image?

• Thorsten.1979

Sorry, dass ich mich in meinem Post oben nicht ganz präzise ausgedrückt habe:

Im IHAD-Forum wurden früher die sog. "Gemini-Images" (gewissermassen als Alternative zur Original-Software) entwickelt und zur Verfügung gestellt. Vor einiger Zeit ist das IHAD-Team dazu übergegangen, die Funktionen, die früher in den Gemini-Images implementiert waren, als Plugin zur Verfügung zu stellen. Dieses Plugin nennt sich eben Gemini-Plugin (und die "Hauptfunktion" desselben ist eben das Blue-Panel --> kann mit der blauen Taste der FB aufgerufen werden).

Der Vorteil - IMHO - des Gemini-Plugins ist der, dass Du auf der Dream mit der Original-Software des Herstellers operieren kannst und über das Gemini-Plugin alle möglichen Zusatzfunktionen über einen separaten "Addon-Manager" nachladen kannst, ohne dabei die Original-Firmware der Box über Gebühr "verbiegen" zu müssen.

Wenn Du diese Option mit GP 4.1 wählen würdest, wäre das Procedere das Folgende:

1) Aktuellstes unstable Image für Deine Box der Wahl installieren

2) GP Plugin aufspielen (vide Link von arki)

3) Hernach die Dir passenden Zusatzerweiterungen über den Addon-Manager des GP 4.1 nachinstallieren

4) Glücklich sein :winking_face:

Wie hat da der Mod Olove geschrieben: Bemühe doch mal die Suchmaschine Deines Vertrauens :thumbs_up:

Gruss Pasquino

:smiling_face_with_horns:

.... warum mit dem Schweife sich entfernen, wenn die Gute liegt schon da .....

• Vielen lieben Dank, werd das morgen mal ausprobieren!

Wenn was wäre melde ich mich!

• My priority was two images, Merlin4 and Newnigma2.

After the latest updates to r14, the NewNigma2 image has become a priority

I priority iptv viewing, I don't want my receiver to die on the Merlin4 image

When they will have updates, no one knows, the developers do not have time to update, and that's a pity :frowning_face:

• Merlin doesn't "kill" your Dreambox in any aspect more (or less) than the DP image did until last week, better be careful with what you say. If it takes a few hours longer with the updates, the Cassandras really come crawling out of all holes and prophesy the end of the world :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Merlin doesn't "kill" your Dreambox in any aspect more (or less) than the DP image did until last week, better be careful with what you say.

Are you serious?

Need I remind you of the CPU load and CPU temperature when watching IPTV on 4097?

If you don't read very well, I'll remind you

Zitat

I priority iptv viewing,

is the question closed?

P.S. no need to impose my opinion, I said what image for me as a priority

I'm not telling you how to properly make a Nuke skin :winking_face:

• Ok, your notebook is bricking finally if you play more than 5 minutes a game. And Dreamboxes are dying if the SoC power was used, e.g. with some of the renderers you are using in your skins. Or while watching VOD. Or playing around with RetroGameStation. I'm really amused.

I priority iptv viewing, I don't want my receiver to die on the Merlin4 image

Be careful what you are try to tell us here. A commercial company would sue you for such a statement.

• e.g. with some of the renderers you are using in your skins.

Are you serious? :grinning_squinting_face::grinning_squinting_face::grinning_squinting_face:

What renders are we talking about and what's wrong with them?

Even using the Default FHD skin, are there any renders to blame? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Don't make a clown of yourself. :winking_face: my knees are starting to laugh

Zitat

A commercial company would sue you for such a statement.

Really? The IPTV list is officially provided to me by my Internet provider, don't you have one? :astonished_face::astonished_face:

P.S. what do you want me to say? I made my point, at the moment I prefer the image of NewNigma2

You assure me that the image of NewNigma2 is worse than that of Merlin4? I think the developers of NewNigma2 will not like your words

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mic71 ()

• The russian revenge, RunningText, occupied permanently 100% cpu load after the first usage for months, until Dr. Best fixed it. Without one of you genious skinners ever noticing it.. And your Dreamboxes are still alive after this "deadly SoC attack" :winking_face_with_tongue:

Prefer what you want. But don't tell us "Merlin is killing our Dreamboxes" anymore. And I never told that Newnigma is "worse than Merlin." You really want to know why Merlin needs some hours until the the latest fixes from DP are included there? Because half of the team is sick. As example, I had my weekly chemotherapy yesterday and currently have more important things to do than to save your Dreambox from exploding while watching streams.

I'm really bored and stop any further discussion with folks like you for the future. You won. You are the greatest. I'm seriously thinking about doing more meaningful things in the future than having to deal with such a crazy "community".

• The russian revenge, RunningText, occupied permanently 100% cpu load after the first usage for months, until Dr. Best fixed it. Without one of you genious skinners ever noticing it.. And your Dreamboxes are still alive after this "deadly SoC attack" :winking_face_with_tongue:

That is, now rendering RunningText fixed? Look at the CPU load in the skin My Flow , it is 80-90% when the display is a running line.

Doesn't the CPU load depend on the scrolling speed?

Why will I prove something to you and point out something, you are a Profi and I'm just a passerby :winking_face:

look at what the CPU load was on MMP2, 85-90%, but as a normal user I can talk about it on the Merlin forum...

P.S. you can not even ask about the update on the forum, the rules say that it is forbidden, I wish you good luck, do not get sick and get well

P. P. S. when I pointed out bugs to you on the Merlin forum, you preferred to keep silent or pretend that you didn't see them, because you knew about it, didn't you? And now you accuse me that no one has noticed the problem of render, Isn't it funny to you? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mic71 ()

• My priority was two images, Merlin4 and Newnigma2.

Thank you for tip, I will try NewNigma2, I never used it before. Unfortunately you are right, the Merlin image is very good and I prefer it too, but looks like it without future and will dies soon with such kind of support and some people in team, which always don't have time to upgrade already fixed problems , but they have time to write 1000 posts on the many others forums in all threads and if you report about bugs some of them always answer:

bullshit, it isn't problem, some time would be fixed, by the way it is our hobby.

When I am watching iptv with epg the CPU temp is 127 ° C, but guru says: relax, it's ok.

Of course it is my fault, that I use and like Merlin image, may be it's time to try another

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ay4488 ()

• Then please use another image if we don't give you free timely support for free. It's just our hobby and we have nothing better to do in our spare time. But don't spam around here about merlin when there are alternatives that do everything better for you. Attention - the text may contain hints of irony.

*****************************************************************************

('''... Gruß Ketschuss ...''')
    DM920uHD, DM900uHD, DmTwo,DM520
    Team-Member Project Merlin - we are opensource

• Thanks for permission, for sure I will do someday. I have nothing better to do in my spare time too. It isn't question about money, its attitude to one's business.

I am afraid for the money would be same support.

Attention - the text 'may contain hints of irony.

• Sorry if I get in the way, I'm also part of a team and to create an image and please everyone behind a great job made up of sacrifices, we do it as a hobby and for passion and also for free. the criticisms are there but if they are constructive and can help improve an image.The Merlin Team is one of the best as well as their image personally I respect them and I also thank them for what they do for the community. Happy Holidays! :smiling_face:

• deskjet78   I just expressed my opinion about the best image, I don't know why dreamer-flt started breeding flood

he probably has nothing to do :winking_face:

P.S. NewNigma2 image is updated every week, I am satisfied with everything, bugs are eliminated immediately :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mic71 ()

• Взаимодействие с

Prefer what you want. But don't tell us "Merlin is killing our Dreamboxes" anymore. And I never told that Newnigma is "worse than Merlin." You really want to know why Merlin needs some hours until the the latest fixes from DP are included there? Because half of the team is sick. As example, I had my weekly chemotherapy yesterday and currently have more important things to do than to save your Dreambox from exploding while watching streams.

Why don't you hear users of the Merlin image? you turn everything around in your own way .you are informed that everything is already fixed, from you what you need to do is update the image of Merlin..because NN2 is updated one day after DMM.

and the problem when viewing IPTV channels with EPG is and has not gone away in Merlin 4, the CPU load is huge with the temperature rising in the future dreamboxa900-920 freezes when viewing IPTV channels with EPG for a long time, helps to completely disable the receiver

or is this normal in your opinion?

open your eyes here is the same here discussed and there is a solution..you just need to make edits and upload the updated image

https://dreambox.de/board/inde…&postID=227309#post227309

I wish all team members a speedy recovery.