CPU Load spikes when epg is assign to 4097 stream

• Still no real problem, but yes it's as bug and you'll get a fix sometime.

Not a real problem because you don't use it, many do. At some point there is a relative term, nothing specific. But something has to happen

Dreambox 920UHD BT FBC Multistream 2TB HDD + Eclipse X5/DreamOne + ruONE/900UHD/525HD/520HD + Eclipse X5
    Satelliten: 19.2°/13°/4.9° IPTV: OTTCLUB + EDEM

• And for who is there no real problem? dhwz

Maybe Ghost can give some info about this. At least advice if its safe or if this acctually can destroy boxes?

Any real info would be nice :smiling_face:

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• And I answered already you may get a fix sometime. But it's no critical bug, it was there for years (>4) till now.

It's not damaging your SoC, else we would have seen much more complains.

Oh and if you think I don't know what I'm talking about I've used it for ages with real German IPTV (yes with EPG).

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

And I answered already you may get a fix sometime. But it's no critical bug, it was there for years (>4) till now.

It's not damaging your SoC, else we would have seen much more complains.

Oh and if you think I don't know what I'm talking about I've used it for ages with real German IPTV (yes with EPG).

are you kidding me? why do I need your German channels I want to watch my Russian and Ukrainian channels, so offer it to the Arabs in Egypt or Saudi Arabia your German IPTV channels. who needs them there?!

you sell your receivers all over the world, so please respect your customers and respond to the "one day it will be fixed" problem.. who needs it? someday, when the model is outdated and no one will be interested in it. do I understand your opinion correctly?

• You didn't listen, I didn't say it's normal but it's not harming your hardware.

You just insist on it, but did you ever have a real problem with it?

Also listen what I've said there will be a fix sometime.

You are not dictating when and if DP will publish a new update.

Just wait, you didn't have an issue with it the last 4 years either or why did it take you so long to report it? :winking_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• You didn't listen, I didn't say it's normal but it's not harming your hardware.
    You just insist on it, but did you ever have a real problem with it?
    Also listen what I've said there will be a fix sometime.

You are not dictating when and if DP will publish a new update.

Just wait, you didn't have an issue with it the last 4 years either or why did it take you so long to report it? :winking_face:

1)what problems do you need from me ? because of 100% load on the processor and a 90 degree Celsius temperature increase, the processor failed? what do you want to know?that hasn't happened yet. I take care of the equipment and keep an eye on it..but when I watched IPTV with EPG channel for a long time the picture starts to collapse and the receiver was out of control until the power supply was turned off,

2)on this issue for 4 years.I bought the receiver 3 months ago ... as soon as I found out about this problem, and it's not just me alone, I immediately inform you and write to you.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

So be happy now with Core update, but don't expect any further support. I'll no longer redirect your issues to the developers.

Thank you for your response, but there are no major updates online yet .Image Newnigma2, waiting for an update to answer you about the result

and please note that this is not my problem, this is a problem with the dreamos image.

you write that you did me a favor.. Yes, you did not do me a favor if you fixed this problem, all users and first of all the manufacturer are DM, because you will not get the receiver back for repair under warranty

I hate your posts, are you doing me a favor? Yes, you should thank us for reducing the number of returns of receivers under warranty with a diagnosis of "processor detachment", you are rude to users.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hecha71 ()

• Olove

Hat das Label [solved] hinzugefügt.