DreamOne and OpenPLi 7.3star, Enjoy guys

• I've only seen stuttering video with some audio output (no prove that it is more than stereo output), which means you are not able to use hardware and just using some stupid software solution for audio and video.

• I've only seen stuttering video with some audio output (no prove that it is more than stereo output), which means you are not able to use hardware and just using some stupid software solution for audio and video.

You are really funny, when you want. Great to know you acting that way. It gives some fun to life.

TS

• You put words on my mouth that I didn't say, that's definitely confusing and not objective.

TS

It's not funny at all, how do you explain your stuttering video if you do it the proper way? Huh?

You dhwz are full of shit. Why don't you pull up your sleeves and give a helping hand to develop the closed source that you like so much. For me if it's open or closed doesn't make any difference to me just as long my box works up to 2020 standards.

• Insults are always helpful. Watch out for irony.

And - life is hard

*****************************************************************************

('''... Gruß Ketschuss ...''')
    DM920uHD, DM900uHD, DmTwo,DM520
    Team-Member Project Merlin - we are opensource

• You can't even explain what your problems are, an no building some drivers for USB tuners is not DP job, you can do that by yourself if you really need them.

How do you define 2020 standards and why do you think PLi would fulfill them? :grinning_squinting_face:

FYI I did more for this community than you and your "friends" ever did.

• Wo sind wir denn hier angekommen? Was wollen diese Typen eigentlich? Beleidigen diejenigen, die mit viel engagement gute Arbeit gemacht haben.

Mfg

• What I actually want is good support for this box. Closed or Open does not really matter to me. All I know is that when I put OPENPLi as it is on it, it worked better to my likings. Just without sound. Have several Vu+ boxes around the house that work better then DM1 and it is a pity that this box with it's potential lacks support. None of you asked what is lacking for me as most of you Germans are watching your package without any problems.

• DM One with OpenPLi = Apple Mac Book with MS Windows = Working on every aspect!

Problems with OpenPLI are not DP/DMM Problems = Problems with MS Windows are not Apple Problems

Problems with DMM is that they don't have support from OPENPLi so their hardware is worthless!!

• DreamOS isn't really closed source.

Only the core. All other is open.

Search on images they call him self open source to all his .py files. For example VTI. :winking_face:

Bunch of happy Dreambox One happy owners in this forum. I will sell it to you for 150e. Who wants it?

• The support sucks? Really? Just because DP won't provide you with all you need to build your image? Weren't you the ones who provided images for Dreambox clones? Who dropped support for DP hardware at all? Wasn't it PLi? You (especially toysoft) should not complain about not getting any support from DP!

Kindergarten!