DreamOne and OpenPLi 7.3star, Enjoy guys

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• toysoft

Hat den Titel des Themas von „DreamOne and OpenPLi 7.1star, Enjoy guys“ zu „DreamOne and OpenPLi 7.3star, Enjoy guys“ geändert.
  • the file please?

NOTHING LIKE OPENPLI FOR THIS CRAP DREAMBOXONE

DREAMBOXONE IS SHIT WITHOUT OPENSOURCE

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pierce () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by pierce into this post.

• Sorry, but why should anyone buy this box and then use this crap of an image?

It's totally useless effort, you can do that with any cheaper box, you get nothing when you use an outdated PLi image on these boxes.

You get the same nonsense with any other 50€ box.

And no opensource will not change that.

• Ist die Viedeoauflösung extra so schlecht gemacht das man nichts lesen kann? Sieht aus wie aus einem der ersten Handy's mit Kamera.

Und was sollen wir mit dem 2. Video ? Da läuft nur Werbung, kein OSD nix.:thumbs_down:

>> Wir Schweizer haben die Uhren, aber keine Zeit ! <<

• Sorry, but why should anyone buy this box and then use this crap of an image?

It's totally useless effort, you can do that with any cheaper box, you get nothing when you use an outdated PLi image on these boxes.

You get the same nonsense with any other 50€ box.

And no opensource will not change that.

So in your opinion all the closed source images we have up till now compete seriously with OPENPLI? Please explain yourself.

• No they don't compete, they are far beyond that. There is no serious reason to use an opensource image on these boxes, that's waste of money.

So you are happy with an expensive box that needs you to push an sd card to slowly boot in a limited android mode and does not support dvbt dongles when in satellite mode?

Hey gutemine you seem to be in line with me as you seem you don't like the dreambox one support

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pierce () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by pierce into this post.

• Funny to see the logic of the engineer on posts and comments, "my baby is the most beautiful, also if it's the most hugly"... the point here is, give to the audience what they want, not what you subjectly consider the best... reply to need and demand, and don't waste your time to force audience to do what YOU think is the best... reply to their needs, this is otherwise I think the demonstration of very narrow minded logic... They want opensource, then give them opensource if you want to sell your box... I bet DMM Management understands this much better than all you guys.

Be pragmatic, not utopistic !

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von toysoft ()

• Engraçado ver a lógica do engenheiro nas postagens e comentários, "meu bebê é o mais lindo, também se for o mais imenso" ... a questão aqui é dar ao público o que ele quer, não o que você considera subjetivamente o melhor ... responda às necessidades e demandas, e não perca seu tempo forçando o público a fazer o que VOCÊ acha que é o melhor ... responder às suas necessidades, caso contrário, acho que a demonstração de uma lógica muito estreita Eles querem código aberto, então dê a eles código aberto se você quiser vender sua caixa ... Aposto que a DMM Management entende isso muito melhor do que todos vocês.

Seja pragmático, não utópico!

Externer Inhalt
    [/ media]

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍😉

• Funny to see the logic of the engineer on posts and comments, "my baby is the most beautiful, also if it's the most hugly"... the point here is, give to the audience what they want, not what you subjectly consider the best... reply to need and demand, and don't waste your time to force audience to do what YOU think is the best... reply to their needs, this is otherwise I think the demonstration of very narrow minded logic... They want opensource, then give them opensource if you want to sell your box... I bet DMM Management understands this much better than all you guys.

Be pragmatic, not utopistic !

I agree 90% with you but let me put it in simple words because maybe somebody here does not understand. I wouldn't mind closed source if only progress was as good as opensource. It's the DMM management which is to blame here and if they are happy to produce such a powerful device with no efficient firmware and probably not selling enough, then good for them. As for me I would say that I sucked it big time with buying this box as it stands now. I hope DMM will take a better stand for their reputation. Till then I really pray for them to integrate OPENPLI in their marketing strategies.

• I agree 90% with you but let me put it in simple words because maybe somebody here does not understand. I wouldn't mind closed source if only progress was as good as opensource. It's the DMM management which is to blame here and if they are happy to produce such a powerful device with no efficient firmware and probably not selling enough, then good for them. As for me I would say that I sucked it big time with buying this box as it stands now. I hope DMM will take a better stand for their reputation. Till then I really pray for them to integrate OPENPLI in their marketing strategies.

My bet is it's more a decision from some Teams helping DMM that wanted to keep the baby for themself (you see who I talk about, typical guys unliking what we do ;o)), they listed themself on bottom of my posts, funny)... the management doesn't look like this way (for me the management is taken hostage), and the DMM engineers (Ghost) I got in touch with are great guys. The decision of not going officially anymore with OpenPLi is more related to the closure of some of the code (Unilateral decision of OpenPLi Team but we greatly appreciate them to stay opensource and Thank them for it, look the DM900UHD on OpenATV/PurE2/etc), that we also faced about the Audio, but we resolved by ourself... there is no limit to people who are not narrow minded... world is that way. Obscurantism never wins at the end.

Don't worry, you will soon have OpenPLi 7.3star, OpenATV, OpenBH and PurE2 on the DreamOne, DreamTwo and... DreamSeven.

TS

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von toysoft ()

• Ich schreibe mal auf deutsch (deutschsprachiges Forum!). Wenn jemand an dem "Open-Images" hängt, soll er doch damit glücklich werden. Das hier ist ein DMM-Forum, da braucht es solche Kommentare nicht. Und wenn er (toysoft) mit der Box nicht zufrieden ist dann nimm eine andere. Ich bin zufrieden mit der Box und mit den verschiedenen Image-Varianten, ob Original, Merlin, NN2... oder Oozoon (leider geschlossen).

Mfg

• Grundsätzlich hast du schon recht. Allerdings ist es mit diesen Typen nicht so einfach. Das ihnen die Arbeit anderer egal ist, haben sie in der Vergangenheit bewiesen, indem sie Images für Dreambox Clones gebaut haben.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von b_s101 ()

• Ich schreibe mal auf deutsch (deutschsprachiges Forum!). Wenn jemand an dem "Open-Images" hängt, soll er doch damit glücklich werden. Das hier ist ein DMM-Forum, da braucht es solche Kommentare nicht. Und wenn er (toysoft) mit der Box nicht zufrieden ist dann nimm eine andere. Ich bin zufrieden mit der Box und mit den verschiedenen Image-Varianten, ob Original, Merlin, NN2... oder Oozoon (leider geschlossen).

Mfg

Du hast mir Worte auf den Mund gelegt, die ich nicht gesagt habe, das ist definitiv verwirrend und nicht objektiv.

TS

• Clubland, RAI1 HD, TV5 Monde, ARTE HD you seen on the Youtube videos are all DVB with Audio (Mpeg1, AC3, etc). You also have the PID/Frequencies on the GUI during the videos...

Enjoying watching DVB Satellite TV with my DreamOne, on OpenPLi 7.3star.

TS