Skin with Picture In Graphics (SOLVED)

• Still no news so maybe Ghost can shed some light on this problem?

You fixed the Subtitle TXT issu in 5 mins last day so hope you might have some time to look into this also

Or maybe explain what i am doing wrong here?

Regards Seagen

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• I can most surtenly understand that. I change the title of my thread since i discoverd that my Chrome browser not only translate German to readable English.

It also translate my Norwegian English to some really fun words sometime :winking_face: I now allways preview my posts so hope its better :smiling_face:

My question accually did come out so you could read it like i hade a Real live Pig in my window :grinning_squinting_face: and of cause who the heck want to read that jokers thread :winking_face:

• Here is a short video that explain better what i am talking about.

If you look close you can see that on first open the Pig works fine. Also if i go to a screen without Pig all is OK

But when open another screen with the Picture in Picture it stops working, and that is for all screens now.

I suspect it has something todo with parent screens. Because with Zombi skin shadow he use Picture in Picture for the Channel select screen and it also work for Bouquets

But thats because Channel select is parent to the Bouqets screen.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Your research was not good enough. It's not a software issue but simply the hardware that does not allow PiP

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Any progress or info about this?

We are about to finish up a New OE 2.6 Peter Pan image for Dreambox One and Two.

And what might seem like trival issue its a pretty big one since the main skin also have been like the brand for this image.

Skin have allways been with Pig. So to release the images without the original skin is not a good solution.

So hope that this will move up the prio list or todo list Ghost :smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_halo:

Regards

Seagen

• Nach Hinweis von @gutemine tritt das Problem mit dem pig-Renderer auf der One/Two nur auf, wenn man aus einem PiG-Screen heraus einen weiteren PiG-Screen öffnet.

Bisher konnte ich die Diskussion hier bei Einzel-Screens nicht nachvollziehen.

Reichi

Ich hab dazu mal ein Test-Plugin erstellt, wo man das ganz einfach nachstellen kann.

1. Plugin öffnen (PiG im 1. Screen wird korrekt angezeigt)

2. mit "grün" einen weiteren PiG-Screen öffnen (TV-Bild wird als Vollbild gezeigt und nicht im PiG-Fenster) - wie auf dem Bild sieht es auf der One in echt aus

3. mit "gelb" eine Messagbox (Dialog=False) öffnen, um die PiG-Anzeige zu korrigieren

Auf der dm920 gibt es dieses PiG-Problem nicht.

Dann gibt es auch ein Problem beim Screenshot (OSD+Video) mit PiG-Screens (bei mir sowohl auf der 920 als auch auf der One) :winking_face:

Da wird das TV-Bild auch immer im Vollbild gezeigt und nicht im PiG.

(so wie auf der One in echt in den Screens bei obigen Schritt 2)

• Das mit den Screenshot ist aber kein Bug das ist auf allen Boxen so. Das TV-Bild wird nur für die Ausgabe anders positioniert. Der Screenshot wird aber vom Videospeicher gemacht und der ändert sich nicht.

• Ok, wollte das mit dem Screenshot nur noch mal erwähnt haben, weil es trotzdem unschön ist - ob nun Bug oder kein Bug :winking_face:

Ist ja bei einem Screenshot mit dem normalen PiP auch nicht schöner.

Gerade wenn man Fehler per Screenshot darstellen will, die PiG und PiP betreffen ist das leider eben so nicht möglich.

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

DM920 mit unstable OE2.5 DP
    One mit unstable OE2.6 DP

• Nice to see others also are notice this issue. Pig only works as long as the screens are using a parent screen. Example is if you use zombie shadow fhd skin and style with pig in Channel select screen then also the epg, bouquets and some other screens works because they share the same parent screen. If you look close at the smal video i made you can see that the Pig scales down correct on all other screens just when you exit the screen you are in. This tells me its not the renderer Pig.py that fails but the issue is in the enigma or the PictureInPicture.py

I was really hoping that all the good minds here could come togather and find a solution. And to be honest @zombie i assume this is why you have stay clear of Pigs in your skin with some smal exceptions that cant be fixed with a simple pass :winking_face:

• seagen

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Skin with Picture In Graphics“ zu „Skin with Picture In Graphics (SOLVED)“ geändert.