problem new update 26.10.2020 ready h.265 hevc

• eshare

Hat den Titel des Themas von „problem new update 26.10.2020“ zu „problem new update 26.10.2020 ready h.255 hevc“ geändert.
  • <p>Just don't provide too much information, otherwise someone might actually help by mistake...</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Can you please attach a small recording of this channel, we are not able to receive it in Germany.</p>

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• eshare

Hat den Titel des Themas von „problem new update 26.10.2020 ready h.255 hevc“ zu „problem new update 26.10.2020 ready h.256 hevc“ geändert.
  • this problem is log

• I didn't ask for a log, that is useless.

I will send the record from the channel soon.

Just don't provide too much information, otherwise someone might actually help by mistake...

Can you please attach a small recording of this channel, we are not able to receive it in Germany.

this record for channel by reciver is ok

For a better understanding, a short video was recorded with a mobile phone.

record by reciver

record by mobile

I think you get 16 degrees east. In the versions before the last update, everything was correct. This problem occurred in the last update.

• eshare

Hat den Titel des Themas von „problem new update 26.10.2020 ready h.256 hevc“ zu „problem new update 26.10.2020 ready h.265 hevc“ geändert.
  • Seriously would you please stop registering to this board just for posting duplicate posts.

Repeating will not speedup fixing anything.

It is not repeated, my friend, these users all live in Iran and may use a fixed IP at the same time to access Net and Telegram. I hope he understands this position and does not upset you. Thanks for following up.