I need help with EPG

• @DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB

Your signature violates the terms of use!

Please read the:  Nutzungsbedingungen

Code
    2.6.2 Werbung

Werbung, gleich welcher Art (z.B. in Beiträgen, Signaturen, Nicknamen, Avataren, PNs, EMails, Profilen), wird ausdrücklich im Board nicht geduldet und bei Verstößen vom Boardteam entfernt.

Ausgenommen hiervon sind die Boardbetreiber.

2.6.3 keine Clones (Dreambox-Kopien)

Das Besprechen oder Bewerben von Dreambox-Clones ist verboten. Der Versuch, Clones zu verkaufen wird mit sofortigem Ausschluss von diesem Internet-Angebot geahndet. Supportanfragen, die Clones behandeln können jederzeit vom Boardbetreiber geschlossen oder gelöscht werden.

mfg.

schnubbel
    Schiller Fan

• thank you for your comment sir ,
    note : i am the official distributor for Dreambox since 20 years for Middle east and north African market
    is this enough sir for you about terms and clones .
    kindly if you can help with the subject of EPG will be nice from you .

• Subtitle language selection from enigma2

Code
    Advertising of any kind (eg in posts, signatures, nicknames, avatars, PNs, emails, profiles) is expressly not tolerated on the board

And you sell Dreambox clones (VU ...)

https://dreambox.de/en/index.php/contact/

try your luck with dreambox contact .
    but stop talking out of the subject .

epg language selection using emigma2 software:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

eg language selection using dreamos:

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

hope the videos are clear enough to get help from programmers to fix the issue why setting the EMC does not get effect
    tested with :dm520 - dm920 -dmone - dmtwo = same issue

thanks

DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB
    www.dmm-tv.com

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• yes yes yes

That’s what need and talking about from beginning

And really my friends use enigma2 receivers

They told me bad words joke about my dreambox and that’s why I com here and open this thread

And I hope dreambox team do action to fix this problem

• First of all do a full reboot to be surten you have loaded all changes to EMC

Then If you know what channel holds the epg stream you must zap to that channel for downloading new epg.

Also delete the epg.db file from /etc/enigma2 to be sure you have the lates epg.

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• First of all do a full reboot to be surten you have loaded all changes to EMC

Then If you know what channel holds the epg stream you must zap to that channel for downloading new epg.

Also delete the epg.db file from /etc/enigma2 to be sure you have the lates epg.

Thank you Seagen ,
    just did what you suggest but it remain the same like EMC settings does not effect .

• by the way we have also another issue it could be easier to solve .
    when we use vod with multiple subtitles the arabic does not display well as it is related to font ( md_khmurabi_10.ttf )
    this font is not suitable for arabic language and when we replace it with ( ae_AlMateen.ttf ) everything works fine .

but the problem with each software update dreambox download again the same old font md_khmurabi_10.ttf .

the question please , where we can assign the font ( ae_AlMateen.ttf ) to work with vod subtitles instead of ( md_khmurabi_10.ttf ).

thanks you.

• Hm that seems to be related to your used skin? The default skins in DP image all use ae_AlMateen.ttf as replacement font.

Never heard of a font named md_khmurabi_10.ttf, or can you explain what exactly did you change? You just replaced the ttf in /usr/share/fonts?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• when i download GP4.1 it exist in usr/share/fonts these files :
    ae_AlMateen.ttf - lcd.ttf - md_khmurabi_10.ttf - nmsbd.ttf - tuxtxt.ttf
    if i delete md_khmurabi_10.ttf or if i replace it with ae_AlMateen.ttf and rename then the subtitles displayed well .
    else it is displayed as funny non understandable.
    but each time the box update the original md_khmurabi_10.ttf is back again and subtitle is spoiled .

the same happening with original skin and with zombi -shadow-FHD

• hm and with vod you mean some sort of stream right?

yes exactly movies with multiple language subtitles where we select the language needed .
    either if it is from stream line or if the movie is in the hard disk . when we press audio then yellow to select the subtitle language arabic is the issue dur to this font .
    so the arabic is taken from that font how can i assign to be always from ae_AlMateen.ttf

check please this video when i select the arabic how strage symbols appeared due to the font .

so such subtitles where to assign the font to remain always almateen

DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB
    www.dmm-tv.com

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Oooh

Please dhwz

We need. Also fix this bug and big and big problem

Not only for me

For all Arabic customers have dreambox

Really we hate watch vod because subtitle not showing good and can’t read it

💝

I will very very very happy if you fix it

• Hm yes I understand, but the font is required for subs for all other languages else the subs look really strange for everyone else.

Lets see if we can find another solution for you.

Does that work with other images like OpenATV etc.? They have the same font file in their fonts folder.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von dhwz mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• with openatv and openpli as well bh and vti all working fine the subtitle is getting source from ae_AlMateen.ttf and it is displayed well even with existance of md_khmurabi_10.ttf
    the issue is with dreamos only .
    note in EMC i have set primary playback subtitle to arabic but it remain the font is from md_khmurabi_10.ttf

so if we can know the xml file responsible to assign the font for the subtitle to change it maybe it solve the matter or you can find the better solution to be used .