I need help with EPG

• Hi

This my first thread and I hope get answer for my problem with EPG

I have dm one 4K

And

I have a problem with the channel epg. I tried all the ways to find where to change the language, but I couldn't find any place for it...

I need change it to default Arabic

But I can’t do that...

Is it reasonable that this property does not exist?

• Yes many Arabic channel have 2 epg languages

And with plugin it translated by google and is very bad

Why new dreambox don’t have this option?

All enigma2 receivers they have it and can chose what’s language need epg

And in new dreambox with new dreamboxos don’t have!

I thing dreambox is more than futures from enigma2 but as I see now the simple thing I don’t have it on my dreambox!..

Why?

i think y mean that plugin.

An other option is the epg-translater plugin from gutemine, but the translation isnt good!

Yes exactly I mean this

That’s what’s I’m talking about

And I search all in my dreambox I don’t find any thing same it or can do same

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von iDream-ksa () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by prince1399 into this post.

• You can already set the language.

Is it possible that you also have installed EMC? If yes you have to change the EPG language in the EMC menu, that is the reason why changing the GUI language has no effect for you.

• some DVB channels has 2 language EPG, not need to import!

he miss the option to switch between the EPG language at Dream OE

exactly this is the matter ,

dreambox os does not have this option to switch between the live epg languages sent by the satellite providors , while it exist in enigma2 and working perfectly but not with dreambox os . and we hope dreambox add this feature soon coz it is required and it should be basic option.

• DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB

As said that is not correct the EPG language can be switched e.g. with EMC in language menu.

And without EMC the language is automatically mapped to GUI language. Means GUI arabic = EPG arabic

Enhanced Movie center does not have any language option in setup
    why the user should be forced to change gui language to get benefit from an option send from channel provider by satellite ?
    and when used any enigma2 image the option exist , or when used any cheap box none linux the option exist also , the question is :
    why with dreambox 2.5 and 2.6 does not exist
    very simple question .

hope to be added soon as it is required for many users.

• OE-A image have absolutelly nothing to do with DreamOS. So don't compare it as the code is not identical. Again read what I said about EMC.

sir..

How can you need from me don’t compare between dreamos and enigma2?

If dreamos not get me basically what’s enigma2 options?

I’m not developer

And I see dreamos not get me what I need but enigma2 it’s get me all what I need..

Any way

I’m here not for fight sir

I need help for this issue

I don’t thing this options it’s very hard to doit on dreamos

• Just read what I told you to do! And stop repeating! I already gave you the hints how to change it, and what the reason is why you might not change it, because you have installed EMC and EMC is enforcing the GUI language as default, so just go to the EMC language setup and change the language to your preferred one!

And don't tell me it isn't working, it does!

• It does!

unfortunately it does not work this option dear.
    1- change to Arabic in EMC did not help
    2- changed GUI to Arabic still did not help
    3- deleted EMC still did not help

the EPG language remain English as default .
    tested with MBC package on Nile Sat as it has 2 languages on EPG English and Arabic.

Just read what I told you to do! And stop repeating! I already gave you the hints how to change it, and what the reason is why you might not change it, because you have installed EMC and EMC is enforcing the GUI language as default, so just go to the EMC language setup and change the language to your preferred one!

And don't tell me it isn't working, it does!

i have teseted what you request with :
    dm920
    dm one
    dm two
    using gemini 4.1 image but the same did not help . not sure where is the real problem exist.

DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB
    www.dmm-tv.com

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.