I need help with EPG

• mr

dhwz

I need tell one thing sir

Maybe this options not important for you or any one in Europe

But in specialty in Middle East it’s very important

Because in Middle East more than 800 millions they can spake Arabic only and they can’t understand any other languages

So

What we will win with this options!

We win sell dreambox minimum 20 times for what sale now..

Example

If now sell 500 box in one

Month

With this will sell 5000

I hope now understand why it’s important for us

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von iDream-ksa ()

• Yes maybe, but explain why you are watching services with foreign languages? That really doesn't look like a legal usecase for me (also the streaming of the audio of paytv services) :winking_face:

Nevertheless don't expect DP building anything like that into their image. And for the new amlogic boxes it's not even possible to playback a secondary audio stream at all.

• we are not asking to provide any source of audio or streaming , so it has nothing to do with legal stuff .
    the user is free to enter his external source and he is responsible for what he is using . ( same as emulators or iptv or other ilegal things ) they add to any box and they are responsible for their act . so shall we stop all iptv plugins and so ?

now why needed :
    as i said in your region maybe no one need such things because u can find everything in your own language , but for other regions it i needed because there is millions of people in 22 countries i am distributor for they like to have other language then the original . and all satellite companies has provided what clients need and they are happy and doing sales and earn money and users satisfied and our business goes down because we are still loyal to dreambox and we are missing support to convince our client like others did.

• Thank you very much dhwz for best support and

The big gift from dreambox team is add what I ask them for audio options..

Really this is big gift and I will not ask you any thing more because it’s enough for me 😃

• dhwz

after the update the EMC did not switch the epg language.

i used the same file you gave us earlier : plugin.py ( send to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter )
    reboot the box but this time could not success to switch the language. as before.

i noticed : when i select the channel the epg title appear in Arabic and in few seconds it goes to English while the description remain always in English.

• dhwz

Hi again

I hope everything is fine

And I really hope see this video

To know what exactly need

We all Arab customers need options for external audio add

And I’m sure 100% is you add it in your mind you will doit and I’m also sure 1000000% again it’s only dream Multimedia can do this options on Linux receivers with new os 2.6

Maybe this opinions not important for you or any other one in Europe but it’s very very very important for all Arab customers and if you doit this for us will get great job

And we will get big bossiness

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What bothers me most is the proliferation of valuable devices that I do not remember unnaturally because of the presence of this feature that they have and cannot be compared with the Dreambox devices, so why do we leave the market for them when we have capabilities that exceed them tens of times

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von iDream-ksa () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by prince1399 into this post.

• What you are showing is an android app that does not use Xstream Code standard for IPTV

I assume you are using an App provided/Coded by your IPTV Provider?

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Maybe this opinions not important for you or any other one in Europe but it’s very very very important for all Arab customers and if you doit this for us will get great job

It's not important anywhere because you are watching illegal PayTV without subscription, same as likely most arabic users you are refering to.

• seagen

Yes we don’t need from dream team add any provider or add any link or doit any thing not illegal

We just need add only one option

Add external audio on audio button

When press audio button some channeled have 2 or more languages

We need only add options add external audio

And this not illegal

Dream team will not add any audio on it and will not add any link

It’s hard!

On all experience in this job

I don’t ask dream team anything

But when I see other box very bad quality doit same this options

All my market is go buy it and this what happened

You thing by developer but I’m thing’s selling and also support for my clients and I need sell more

But how I can sell it if I can’t do what’s customers need!

I’m talk about more than 20 million only in my country Only

In this year did you know how many box they buy from this bad box !

More than 10 million

If you thing this Impassible!

Then you don’t know any thing about Arab customers

• seagen this is not IPTV ,it is satellite channel but the receiver has option to use external audio source and the client can add the source he wish , without this option you cannot move a single box sales these days as all boxes have it in MENA region and it is high demand from all clients.

-------

and for dream guys giving us lesson about legal and illegal ??? Dreambox users in other countries does not use emu and sharing so pls enough bla bla bla.

sales are zero in MENA region and soon we will skip your brand sales if you continue none supporting your client like other brands do.

contact your management ( owner and ceo ) to find out how much the business is in success these days and if they are happy none supporting MENA region. and pls keep Arabs away from discussion as all races use Dreambox for emu and sharing and iptv .

this is pure business requests and without adding option there will be no sales and we already lost the market to other brands as simple a it is.
    the request is to give option to dreambox owner to add external audio source and nothing is illegal in this , the box owner is responsible what sources he use in his box and not the dreambox company

It's not important anywhere because you are watching illegal PayTV without subscription, same as likely most arabic users you are refering to.

Sir ,we are here asking your support for the best of Dreambox brand and its sales.
    and as i am the representative of dream multimedia and its products in Arab countries , i would request you to edit your reply and keep nationalities and races away from the discussion.
    the subject is simply asking for features and its possibility to add because it is needed.

DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB
    www.dmm-tv.com

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von DREAM MULTIMEDIA DXB mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• I sell dream in my country since 15 years until now

And I don’t sell any other brand

But when I see what’s dream guys talk same like this about Arab

And not give me support for what I need then why I still sell it!

All my market is down business for dreambox because customers go to other brand give them what they need

And I lost too many

I’m talk about me not about dream Multimedia DXB

really I lost too much for my stupid mind I don’t sell other brand

And I promise you

I will stop every thing if I don’t get support to help me selling in my area

Buy

• Sat/IPTV/Cabel or terretrial, to get the function you ask for there must be a thirdparty plugin doing this.

I dont now about Dreambox, but i 100% sure this is not a core function in any OE-A build and not in the OE 3.0 Vuplus factory image or any other None DreamOS image.

But if you point us in the correct direction to what plugin is in use then there are more then enough people on this board that probably could convert the plugin for DreamOS also :smiling_face:

But i am surten that this function can never be legaly added by any Vendor like DreamProperty or any of the other brands.

• Sat/IPTV/Cabel or terretrial, to get the function you ask for there must be a thirdparty plugin doing this.

I dont now about Dreambox, but i 100% sure this is not a core function in any OE-A build and not in the OE 3.0 Vuplus factory image or any other None DreamOS image.

But if you point us in the correct direction to what plugin is in use then there are more then enough people on this board that probably could convert the plugin for DreamOS also :smiling_face:

But i am surten that this function can never be legaly added by any Vendor like DreamProperty or any of the other brands.

i totally agree with sir you but lets not hide behind words .
    in this case all plugin used in dreambox are illegal and we all know who create them and how it was supported.
    the request is not to be added as officially or in the official image but as a plugin and who will do it does not matter same as someone pushed to have vod netflix and amazon and emulators and dreamxtream and lot of plugins and without their existance the box no one will use it we request this to be added no matter who is behind and what team or programmer is going to do it , or many dealers going to search for other brands to keep sales running when an important feature is needed for a big region from 21 countries.

• sorry but looks like "eating and spitting"

DHWZ try to help only for problemes that prince 1399 and DM DXB has, also try to explain that the audio issue is not part of dream, also Seagen try to help!

And now y cry like a baby that lost the pacifier!

How ever dhwz is not dream, but he give a good support like other user here! To respect means not allways to accept!

I think the audio issue will not increase the sales to 10 million!

• Yes there are lots of thirdparty plugins that makes the Dreambox run non legal stuff like emulators and so on.

But we cant ask DreamProperty to develope them since the use is in fact illegal, thats for thirdparty developers. and then we have to ask this at thirparty developer forums :smiling_face:

And i also know there are a few really good thirdparty developers from Arab country so my suggestion is to google a bit find one of them

and ask if they cant help with such a plugin.

I do understand the need for such a plugin but still its not possible for a company like DreamProperty to help with this because 5 min after publishing such a plugin they would be summen to court :winking_face:

When such a plugin is developed just build it into the image of your choice and pre load your Dreamboxes and sale like butter in the sun :smiling_face:

• thank for the reply,

of course will not increase to millions but also it will drive us to skip Dreambox business due to none support and no sales aswell .