I need help with EPG

• Leider Dream Box Firma hat keine Höflichkeit und Service für ihre Kunde und dadurch haben viele Kunden diesem Gerät nicht mehr gekauft.

Weil keine Pulgin für das Gerät zu Verfügunen ist.

Mein Gerät ist leider im Lager weil es hat nicht die Funktion bzw die Möglichkeit. Und das kann es mir leisten mit ein anderen Gerät die mir weniger als Dream Box Gerät kosten

Regards

mosad

• With all my respect and i hope you are fine now and recovered with your family.
    DHWZ helped dreambox bugs fixing and not helping us in person . the issues we addressed here was bug in dreambox and thanks for him fixing them and we appreciated him a lot while the job was done for Dreambox product and its success, not for my house or my family.
    and we never cry sir and will never , we ca manage our living without your brand the market has a lot if you are not wishing to support it is your choice but then stop asking us on whatsapp how is sales.
    good night dear friend.

• hi all dear Dp devolper, lovers and modartors

this ahmed habib your dealer in egypt ?

in the first can i ask direct q to all devolper in dp , is that a big problem to make such small plugin to support about 1.5 billion

u that plugin make you shy ??? from what

wat is the problem that u will have if u make this plugin to all

if ur talking about legel and illegel >>> thats shiiit we cant accept that

so pleae we all in one side

support us by software to be able to support u in sales

ware suffring in middle east against some kinds of cheap boxes that cost 8 dollars