Problem with flashing my DM800SEV2

• I accidentally flashed a clone image. I had no ca found but with dreamup I got everything back. So I first flashed a dreambox image and later on my image before openesi-8.6-dm800sev2-20190522. But there was no oscam working and not to be downloaded. OI tried many others and no image would boot. Than finally back to the dreambox image but also not booting. Flashing works good but no booting. I let th boc cool off but also not booting.

Only dreambox logo. In display it says:

dhcp...

3.2-dm800seV2. gz

Can anyone help me out with flashing a image?

Greetings,

Thanks for your support schnubbel.

DM800SE

DM800SEV2

DM520HD

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von master64nl () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by master64nl into this post.

• I now have the same problem! Genuine DM800se v2. Guy installed clone image and off course 01-No CA found…

Laptop with Win10, VCP driver installed from FTDIchip.com. Mini USB cable.. DreamUp latest version. Started DreamUp, selected COM port, hit ‘connect’ and waited for the prompt. Switched on the box. Box recognised and hit flash. Select the file to upload and pressed OK.

Prompt stops with ‘Calculate checksum’ which takes forever and then a large messagebox with ‘http mode…..Bad request’

COM port set at 115200,n,8,1 with Hardware Flow Control..

Tried the same on a Win7 backup, exactly the same error…

Any ideas?