DM920 FREEZING

• I recently brought dm920 uhd receiver it freezez frequently on 4k (uhd) channels even on origional dream box image

suggest solution please

• I have to pull out the plug to restart the box.as for as the 3rd revision is concerned it required opening of box. it is new one so i donot want to open it to avoid warrenty issues.

thanks

• I'm not quite sure that you'll loose warrenty if you open the box. You can buy a bluetooth remote for the box where you have to open the box to insert the little BT Adapter.

But anyway. There is a hardware revision were some mainboard had problems. I think it was Rev. 03

You can take a backup of your box (in rescue mode) and flash the box again with a clean vendor image and check if the problems persist (in addition, you can also check with the unstable image, which is quite stable :winking_face: ). If the clean install can't solve the freezes, you should open a ticket with DP... I think it could be hardware releated.

RMA

But first one other thing. Did you try an other UHD Recevier if it works smooth with your dish setup? In rare cases maybe the lnb, switch or matrix has compatibily issues with the tuner. Also possible is, that you have interferences in the signal (Wireless equipment). If you can rule out these things, then I have no further ideas.

Kind regards

Skullmonkey