Network connection with WiFi DMM dongle

• On my DM920 UHD usually connected to the network with an ethernet cable, I wanted to try to use an original DMM WiFi USB stick for the connection, the white one, which I had received together with the purchase of my previous DM7080. The same key had been used successfully with a different brand modem from the current one. Now I use a modem supplied by the Wind Tre telephone operator in Italy for a connection in FTTH 1000 Mb, marked Zyxel Home & Life. But the DM920 does not memorize the password and, even if the WiFi key is recognized, the network remains inactive. If you try again, the connection asks for the password again, but does not memorize it. Same thing it did with the previous modem / router of another Fastweb operator, Fastgate modem produced by Askey. To activate the connection successfully, you must press the WPS button on the modem and connect in the time available. Of course, all the other devices I own connect regularly to entering the password.

Greetings.

• pluto78

Hat das Label [gelöst] entfernt.
  • Thanks for the reply.

I just tried, but the result doesn't change. The link remains inactive and requires the password again. I attach screenshots.

What messages should I give to restore the interrupted services?

I don't know if it was necessary, but I ran the previous commands replacing disable with enable.