Search for channels and favorite list. DM 920 UHD

• Good morning,

when performing a channel search with active the delete before search and keep feed option, the channels that are found by the satellite are kept and displayed regularly in the list of favorites. DTT channels, however, are no longer visible in the favorites list, and their name is preceded by "</>". Is it possible to solve? Thank you.

• Up

I don't know if I expressed myself well. If you select "Delete before search, keep feed" in the channel search, I expect that the channels that are found that were already in the favorites will be put back in the favorite list. This happens with "sat" channels, but not with "dtt" channels. Is it possible to verify and eventually resolve? Or is it a topic not worthy of attention?

• I return to the subject as with the readjustment of the DTT frequencies it is more than ever a topical topic.

Looking for DTT channels with "delete before searching = yes", in the favorites list, in my case that of Vhannibal with 13E + DTT Italia, the DTT favorites list remains with all empty lines, keeping the picon display, if there I'm. Instead, it must be confirmed with only the channels found during the search, in order to understand from the empty lines which channels must be reinserted in the favorites list. I think I have identified the problem. With Vannibal's prepackaged list. but also of others, the reference name contains "eeee0000" on all channels, while the channels found with the search have, by way of example, "eeee0324". By inserting the channels in the list after the search, with the correct reference, a new search keeps the channels previously reinserted in the favorite list. It would appear that this problem is not present on non-original images. On these images a new search, although the DTT settings all have the reference name "eeee0000", are retrieved and re-entered in the favorites list. To better explain the problem, I am attaching two screenshots of the digital terrestrial bouquet file, the first with the original Vhannibal settings, the second with the same settings after searching and manually entering all the disappeared channels. Can anything be done to correct? I hope my intervention will be taken into consideration by someone.

• Short answer don't use Vannibal settings as they are wrong (incompatible) with DreamOS.

Long answer, DreamOS adresses the exact frequency in the namespace (EEEExxxx), the reason is that via DTT you can receive the same channels from different transmitting stations and if you just use EEEE0000 each other would eliminate the other services received from different frequencies. In worst case you'll get only weak services in your servicelist but the strong ones get eliminated.

• Thanks dhwz for answering me.

Now I have a little clearer ideas. I wonder, however, why DreamOS should not make sure that, when in the list there are channels with EEEE0000, if in the search they are not found with this indication but with the more precise one, it still goes to bookmark the one actually found, overwriting EEEE0000 with EEEE0324, for example, and thus filling the favorites list. Often there is only one receivable broadcaster, so the problem of the strongest one does not arise. If, on the other hand, there were more broadcasters, it would be up to the user to replace it with the best one. Also the picons of the DTT all have EEEE0000, but they are however also displayed with the correct frequency code, therefore different from EEEE0000.

I believe it is doable. I don't know if it is possible to suggest such a change or if someone higher up could read the thread and consider it.

• But thats exactly the problem Vannibal delivers userbouquets with invalid service references and userbouquets (as the name states its a user file) are NEVER touched by the channel search so what you expect cannot work.

• Cerco di spiegare meglio il mio punto di vista anche con degli allegati.

Con il plugin di Vhannibal, presente nell'immagine Dream Elite, ma non nell'immagine Gemini Gp4.1, è possibile, in fase di scaricamento dei nuovi setting, selezionare una o più cartelle di preferiti da conservare. Io ho scelto di conservare la cartella "Digitale terrestre" perché, dopo aver fatto una ricerca con opzione "cancellare prima di cercare = si", che mi ha portato una lista dei preferiti del DTT con le righe vuote, ho provveduto con molta fatica a reinserire tutti i canali che erano presenti nella lista (che avevano il reference name non esatto), che ho ritrovato nella lista generale (tutti i canali) dopo la ricerca. Ho così ottenuto una lista dei preferiti corretta (reference name esatti) che, nel caso di nuova ricerca con cancellazione, mi conserva tutti i canali presenti nei preferiti del DTT e che vengono ritrovati.

Solo per spiegarmi meglio ora, ho scaricato nuovamente la lista di Vhannibal, conservando i miei preferiti “Digitale terrestre”, a cui si è aggiunta un’altra cartella “Digitale Terrestre” (T grande). Nella cartella “Digitale Terrestre” ho aggiunto 3 canali, Rai1 HD, Rai2 HD e Iris, che non erano visibili perché di altra zona, eliminando i 3 non visibili. Ho quindi rieseguito la ricerca e tutti i canali nella cartella “Digitale Terrestre” che prima erano visibili ma con il reference name non esatto, sono spariti (righe vuote). Rimangono solo i 3 canali che avevo precedentemente reinserito. La cartella “Digitale terrestre” da me rielaborata in precedenza, come si vede dallo screenshot allegato, ha ripescato tutti i canali in fase di ricerca con cancellazione. Da ciò si deduce che quando si seleziona l’opzione “cancellare prima di cercare = si”, i preferiti, quindi file utente, vengono sovrascritti (cancellati).

La mia richiesta è la seguente: se in fase di ricerca con cancellazione la ricerca mi sintonizza, ad esempio, Rai3 HD con reference 1.0.19.41B.2.217C.EEEE0274.0.0.0, ma nei preferiti è presente con 1.0.19.41B.2.217C.EEEE****.0.0.0, anziché cancellare il canale, inserisce quello corretto 1.0.19.41B.2.217C.EEEE0274.0.0.0. Trovi che sarebbe sbagliato fare in tal modo? Basterebbe porre un “se …..” nella programmazione (ovvero se presente una condizione). In tal modo si avrebbe una lista corretta anziché una lista vuota.

I try to explain my point of view better also with some attachments.

With the Vhannibal plugin, present in the Dream Elite image, but not in the Gemini Gp4.1 image, it is possible, while downloading the new settings, to select one or more favorite folders to keep. I chose to keep the "Digital terrestrial" folder because, after doing a search with the "delete before searching = yes" option, which brought me a list of the DTT favorites with empty lines, I proceeded with great difficulty to re-enter all the channels that were present in the list (which had the incorrect reference name), which I found in the general list (all channels) after the search. I thus obtained a correct list of favorites (exact reference names) which, in the case of a new search with cancellation, keeps all the channels present in the DTT favorites and which are found again.

Just to explain myself better now, I downloaded the Vhannibal list again, keeping my "Terrestrial Digital" favorites, to which another "Terrestrial Digital" folder (large T) has been added. In the “Digital Terrestrial” folder I added 3 channels, Rai1 HD, Rai2 HD and Iris, which were not visible because they were from another area, eliminating the 3 not visible. I then rerun the search and all the channels in the “Digital Terrestrial” folder that were previously visible but with the incorrect reference name, have disappeared (empty lines). Only the 3 channels that I had previously reinserted remain. The “Digital terrestrial” folder I previously reworked, as you can see from the attached screenshot, has fished out all the channels being searched with deletion. From this it can be deduced that when you select the "delete before searching = yes" option, the favorites, therefore user files, are overwritten (deleted).

My request is as follows: if in the search phase with cancellation the search tunes me, for example, Rai3 HD with reference 1.0.19.41B.2.217C.EEEE0274.0.0.0, but in the favorites it is present with 1.0.19.41B .2.217C.EEEE ****. 0.0.0, instead of deleting the channel, insert the correct one 1.0.19.41B.2.217C.EEEE0274.0.0.0. Do you find it wrong to do so? It would be enough to put an “if… ..” in the programming (ie if a condition is present). This would result in a correct list instead of an empty list.

• Again the userfiles are NOT touched, you are getting the gray <n/a> services because there is no valid service reference found in lamedb.

The relationship between userbouquets and lamedb is automatically build by the Enigma2 core, it's not done on channel search, so there is nothing to fix as the service references in your userbouquet did never change, they are just pointing to a non existing namespace EEEE0000.

There is no other way than replacing the wrong references in your userbouquet with the right one (by hand), and they won't change even if you do "delete before searching".

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• Thanks for the clarification.

I take this opportunity to ask you what is the right way to edit an existing bouquet. As I have already said, I re-entered all the channels (or almost) with the right indications in the "Digital terrestrial" bouquet, but I did it following a rather laborious path: from the general list, add channel to the bouquet, chose Digital terrestrial, where the channel is queued, then placed on the added channel I enabled the shift, put it in the right position and deleted the wrong channel. Doing this for every single channel was laborious. I noticed that when you are on the favorite channel list, pressing the "Menu" button also gives you the option to edit the bouquet. I tried to do it, but, for my ignorance, I did not understand which is the right operating mode. Could you point it out to me? Thank you

Edit: It is not all clear to me, but I have found how to do it. Thanks anyway.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pluto78 ()