problem with dreambox one viewing

• Just got a new dreambox one.using the same setup with my old dm800se (motorised dish-technomate) and channel list. as soon as i turn it on the dish goes to the east as far as it can. cant watch any channels.used dreamboxedit, all the connections are ok. when i move the dish using positioner, i brifley (1/2 sec) can watch bbc (28.2E) before the dish moves to the far east. I have used lamedb that i had from 2014 with dreamboxedit, still the same result.

what have i done wrong?what do i need to do?

• thats how its set :

tuner A1 : Si2166D(DVB-S2)

positioner : USALS

simple

positioner

longitude : 5.496

West

Latitude : 57.574 (got them from google map)

North

is this correct setting?

wrong tuner configuration?

• thats how its set :

tuner A1 : Si2166D(DVB-S2)

positioner : USALS

simple

positioner

longitude : 5.496

West

Latitude : 57.574 (got them from google map)

North

is this correct setting?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von moji86 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by moji86 into this post.

• So you live in northwest Scotland? Can you please take a screenshot of the configuration screen? And your motor is a USALS motor right?

This is not a conecction problem as I can control the motor from the setup/search/Positioner.

I can move the motor from east to west.It can only get a strong signal from 28.2 and when i come out of the setup, the motor starts to go back to the east while I can watch BBC for like a second? so not even the issue of lat/long is huge.

so apart from the positioneing , seems I have no other problems.