server not found by dreamone?

• hi all hope somebody can help

compile my own original dreamone image working not to bad

I am stuck with my plugins Download Panel the box give me a errors "server not found check internet connection"

on DM 900 and DM920 the panel working ok without problem

on dreamone get this silly error.can somebody gives a tip on how to sort it out

thankyou

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• Did you already check all network settings? I.e. did you check IP, gateway and DNS?

thankyou m0rphU for try to help the box is connected , the download panel is on the server and work on DM900 and DM920 ok

should work as well on dreamone as well ?

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

• apt-get udpate get E: invalid operation update

• tried again now apt-get update got this that strange get this

Bilder

• no body got a answer o this error why get server not found

• then I suppose is the plugins give error is not config properly to see the server ?

• Which plugin? Which config? Which server?

If you were able to compile your own image, you should be able to create the relevant logs and post some more information.

so long
    m0rphU