Zombie-FHD

• Hi zombi

I use your skin in my Dream One UltarHD with image DreamElite7 and i have a question tou you.

I guess that styles are only for merlin image? or should styles also work with other DreamOS Images like DreamElite?

I have also try GP4 with same issu

Reason i am asking is when using styles i get a crash of missing or wrong color code when open a skinned plugin?

I.f i put the color code for header into the skin.xm of skin Zombie-FHD then all works fine and i can also use styles.

Is it something in the plugin i can add so it does not mix up with your skin, or is this a known bug in the Styles or a compatibility problem?

This is my crashlog:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 9643, in __call__

return ret (* args, ** kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 72, in action

res = act ()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/PluginBrowser.py", line 48, in save

self.run ()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/PluginBrowser.py", line 52, in run

plugin (session = self.session)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/plugin.py", line 117, in main

session.open (main.XStreamity_Main)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 490, in open

dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog (screen, * arguments, ** kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 391, in instantiateDialog

return self.doInstantiateDialog (screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 433, in doInstantiateDialog

dlg.applySkin ()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 117, in applySkin

self.createGUIScreen (self.instance, self.desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 27, in createGUIScreen

if not val.applySkin (desktop, self):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUIComponent.py", line 39, in applySkin

skin.applyAllAttributes (self.instance, desktop, self.skinAttributes, parent.scale)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 447, in applyAllAttributes

applySingleAttribute (guiObject, desktop, background_key, background_val, scale)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 363, in applySingleAttribute

guiObject.setBackgroundColor (parseColor (value))

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 197, in parseColor

raise SkinError ("color '% s' must be #aarrggbb or valid named color"% (str))

-------

skin.SkinError: {Zombi-FHD / skin.xml}: color 'header' must be #aarrggbb or valid named color

Best regards Seagen

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Supoort meiner Skins bitte nur in dem entsprechenden Support Thread im IHAD ,hier gibt es keinen Support meiner Skins.

Desweiteren laufen meine Skins alle in aktuellen DreamOS Image (ich selbst nutze das Hersteller unstable Image).

Die Skins laufen aber auch in einem NN2 ,Merlin oder DreamElite7 wenn das DreamElite7 auch ein aktuelles DreamOS nutzt.

Habe und nutze dieses Image nicht und kann daher nicht wirklich was zu sagen.

Wenn es wo ein Fehler gibt durch einen Fehlerhaften Farbcode den ich eventuell in der styles.xml hab bitte wie gesagt in meinem Support Thread im IHAD den gesammten crashlog anhängen und eventuell sagen /zeigen was wie eingestellt wurde.

Nutzt ihr was eigenes in einer Userdatei dann bitte dort schauen ob ihr da selbst etwas falsch drin habt.

Ich hab gerade mal geschaut ,ich setze einen Farbcode color 'header' garnicht in dem Skin ein und ein Plugin Namens XStreamity kenne ich nichtmal und hab das auch sicher nicht geskinnt ,daher ich hab da gerade keine Ahnung was du da wie in deinem DreamElite hast und ob das überhaupt mein Skin ist .

• Accully after further investigation and test with manufactor image, this is probably a bug in DreamOS or your plugin Styles or a combination.

Because the color code color 'header' is part of the skin.xml for the plugin not your skin.xml

so why it get picked up of your skin is a real mystery?

• Das ist er ein Fehler des Plugins und nicht des Dreamos:winking_face:

Sie sollten sich lieber an den Plugin Ersteller wenden das er dies in seinem Plugin behebt und auch Farbcodes einsetzt die über all gehen bzw. die es default auch gibt .

• I have a good access to the plugin :winking_face: and if it was an issue with all other skins i would instantly agree with you

But why would anyone have to open up the skin.xml of any skin and find what the color code is and then use only them if they create a plugin??

You must missunderstand me somehow.

Its not a problem as long as your skin gets used with default settings as downloaded. But when using the styles and change the skin apperance

i assume that color code gets copied from the main skin.xml into the styles.xml file?

Now for some reason the skin also try and copy the color code from the plugin

In this case the color code "Header" and of cause this code is not in the main skin.xml so this fails and cause the GreenScreen from .... :winking_face:

But if i put the color code into the main skin.xml for your skin of cause it gets copied and therfor all is good again.

So please explain to me how this can be the Plugin causing the problem?

Really want to now so i can fix this problem if thats the case.

But i am still more into an issue with DreamOS or how the styles have been setup to work?