What do you think about this video? dreamone problem

• No boot available.. Flash again and it that doesn't work issue an RMA ticket...

Yes, Dream Support is unique in this regard, and will soon be referred to the nearest dealer, but this is the second device to have this problem for the best Dreambox model. This is a major weakness. .

• For me the video looks like the box is stuck right before rescue mode.

and if i rember correct you hade one stuck before? use that rescue sd card to fix this one also

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• eshare Dream is no longer the the top "super-dooper" brand it was in 2008. The trendsetter days are long long gone and Dream is simply a brand like any other assembled in China. Only the intellectual part is in Lünen. Nice that they want €269 for a Dream One, but they are certainly not worth it. If you are a fool to buy one, it's on your own.

The plugin support (and overall support) is what Dream keeps alive.

• We are all entitle to an opinion mimisiku :smiling_face:

I have a Dreambox One UltraHD and got it accully from DreamMultimedia as an developer box.

And until now i have abused, crashed it and done about anything you really dont want to do with this box

And the box works just fine. I have other brands not to be named here :winking_face: and they are as trouble full as this one when you crash it.

But of cause if you start to challange the hardware like trying to partition the built in memory and stuff like this then you are in deep trouble

and can and up with a dead box.

And i am pretty sure thats the case here.

This is my opinion.. and i love this box, its fast its have amazing possibillity both hardware and software :smiling_face:

• Don't get me wrong.. I have no problem with the box per se but with the continuous 'cult status' they seem to bestowe. Apart from maybe the design and the memory (being eMMC at that) there is absolutely nothing new unter the sun. Support is nice, and plugins are well received.. All true.. But is still is a Chinese OEM build box whith the quality to match!! Read the forum on DM9x0 RMA's....

• For me the video looks like the box is stuck right before rescue mode.

and if i rember correct you hade one stuck before? use that rescue sd card to fix this one also

Yes it is true I have referred the above to the nearest dealer. Creating and Returning Unfortunately there is no way to create a rescue SD if you could give a brief explanation.

• Its kind of easy to create a rescue sd card.

Step 1

Format a sd card with fat filesystem (Not Fat32)

Step2

Label the card DREAMBOOT

step 3

Put card into the sdcard slot

step 4

Turn on your DM One UHD and it should send you into rescue mode and i strongley recomend that you install online DreamOS and rember to uncheck restore settings box before flashing

• Blank SD card just to tag or copy save bootimg

file?

• Blank no files

Rescue Disk just got the two devices I tested one healthy and the healthy ankle problem stops and can power button on the device, but it led power to the recovery of corrupted boot will not stop.

Thank you dear friend.:red_heart::red_heart: