dm920 2x triple tuner 2x cable operators

• OK, please set back the zapped option to none, then do the upgrade of the Tuner Error Plguin to Version 0.12, the zapped option should now be on on Tune Failed setting, change it to zapped, confirm with green and then test again by zapping to get a tuner error, let's see if message is now gone and and post another log.

Sorry for testing your patience, but this are actually 2 errors - the tune faied and the PAT one and we have to find out which one comes first.

And as you are the only one who is able to test this ...

• OK then the PAT error is only a follow up one, if the Tuner Error is ignored this is the only one wich is raised.

Now we have the place where we can do some magic :fearful_face:

Let's see if my crazy idea leads to something - be patient, it could be that you have to wait until weekend.

• There is NO AudioPiP functionality for the dm9x0, no matter how often you will ask.

BTW I just killed AudiPip and merged it into latest SplitScreen.

• There is NO real development on the dm9x0 anymore (only what is backported from OE2.6 or its precessor), hence the answer is also NO

All these features are not adding any real value why should DP spend time on this ...

Plugjn developes will have more than enough fun when the new OE with python 3 comes out!

• Read the boardrules and I and proably also DP don't care what THEY have !!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Space ()

• Code
    I have had almost all the boxes they have put on the market in the last 15 years and better, I am a big fan and I think I will stay as long as they will continue to care....
    Thanks
    Code
  • You just confirm simple marketing rules - Features sell boxes, if the feature is only interesting for few people which have already boxes it is simply not sensemaking to implement it.