bug tuner dream one s2x multistream

• Again as nobody else can reproduce your "issue", there will be also no way to fix it. Repeating yourself permanently will not help, will only result people ignoring you.

This problem wasn't just for me.

Please note that several people have provided evidence here (photos).

Unfortunately, instead of reporting and investigating, this problem was rejected from the beginning.

Is more evidence needed?

I can ask other people who have The dream one to take pictures and put them here.

• Posting pictures won't help, again as long as nobody can reproduce your issue there is no way to fix it as nobody knows that is wrong, if it is fixable at all (looks more like a HW issue).

It was already investigated by more than only one person (including the developer as I already said).

• Posting pictures won't help, again as long as nobody can reproduce your issue there is no way to fix it as nobody knows that is wrong, if it is fixable at all (looks more like a HW issue).

It was already investigated by more than only one person (including the developer as I already said).

70% of our users have problems and switching to line 2 will fix the problem if it is a hardware problem.

• Travelling the universe without a towell is always a risk :smiling_face:

Maybe I should be a little bit more specific in my hints ... this threads start to look like Vogon's poetry ...

• Travelling the universe without a towell is always a risk :smiling_face:

Maybe I should be a little bit more specific in my hints ... this threads start to look like Vogon's poetry ...

In addition to the towel mask and gloves, there is a change coming soon.

• The problem is with the dream one tuner input 1, when it cannot search all the transponders in one direction like Hotbird, it can move the transponders in the same search so that 200 or fewer and sometimes more than 200 are transducers. It receives less or 100 more, which does not match the transponder of the transmitter, so the number of services received is usually between 300 and 350 fewer than the actual amount. The problem is that when we change input and use input 2, there is no downside. In fact, input 2 is doing exactly the right thing and the inputs are exactly the same as the real number. All of these have been tested for the same dish and equipment setup under the same conditions on multiple boxes, including the Dreambox 820 with s2x multistream tuner and the Dreambox 900 with the same tuner and the Dreambox 920 with the fbc tuner both having no input at all. Which Boxes and Receipts Could Not Be Found Only on Incoming Drum Tuner 1 This problem persists Please check this and report the result.

• Did you disable the second tuner during your tests, or set it to internally connected ?

Or in other words ... did you use a towel ... ?

• And what do you think I'm talking about the whole time? We tried to reproduce your problem for hours but we can't. And with "we" Ghost is included...

You don't see this problem because you get a noiseless signal but unfortunately there is. Of course I have the same problem with why my other boxers don't mind. For example on 820 or 900 I don't see any problems even on input 2 ,I get 1926 services.

• Please those who are experts and have technical knowledge :

What is the reason for our problem?

Please do not quote a beginner's users and repetitive conversations.

Just tell us the reason ...

After much talk, we haven't been told a good reason yet.

Just don't repeat that you have no problem So no problem there.( please )

Travelling the universe without a towell is always a risk :smiling_face:

you are a Amazing Troll-Man ...Our problems are serious .

We don't have extra time to joke and upset other people . Try to be human :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dreamone-User () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Dreamone-User into this post.

• Serious Problems, really ?

Beides that DP development was Not able to reproduce it....

Plug in both SAT cables, AS this ist a Twin Tuner box:smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Space ()