bug tuner dream one s2x multistream

• If you are not willing to provide real support data (e.g. Enigma2 and Kernel logfiles) which shows that really transponders are skipped, then I recommended Reichi to close this thread as we are not getting further to solve your "issue" anymore.

They don't give peace.

Please close this thread.

mfg.

schnubbel
    Schiller Fan

• The question is: what is this all about? Do you miss any channel you actually watch? If not then it's just comparing d*** sizes. And as we have seen blind scan does find all channels and with a workaround the problem is not as critical as you pretend. Unless you're a feed hunter I don't consider a sat scan as something you do very often.

Just my 2 cents

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• The Silab Tuners are under the fasted ones in the Industry and you seriously ask DP to slow them DOWN ???

I added a case of s2x multistream tuner on the Dreambox 820 exactly like the one used on the tub. Very easy and accurate search makes it easy to get 1915 with no problems.
    I don't see the problem in the hardware because it fits well with a full list of searches and was not the same in older versions so it is software related.

Thank you for following this thread and for following me My theme design is also not a complaint Fixing the problem because I am a user myself.

• So my final conclusion:
    - you don't want to get help
    - you don't listen to my questions
    - you don't provide necessary data requested

Last chance for you, before I'll talk to Reichi tomorrow morning to close this thread.

• Your service logs from Enigma 2 and the latest search

• Do a proper logging. I asked for Enigma2 AND kernel logs (at the same time, not in two different scans), which you have to log while doing the service scan.

If you don't do that all files are just useless.

As still nobody else can reproduce your problem.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• Do a proper logging. I asked for Enigma2 AND kernel logs (at the same time, not in two different scans), which you have to log while doing the service scan.

If you don't do that all files are just useless.

As still nobody else can reproduce your problem.

systemctl stop

enigma2.sh > ~/debug.log 2>&1

systemctl start

this is ok or other ?

log ofter scan or scan sattelites?