bug tuner dream one s2x multistream

• Ok, but I still can't reproduce your issue. 11dB is not really weak at all. I don't have much more on my small multifeed dish.

With the same settings and features I have no problem with the rest of the boxes. It's a difficult place to work, and we'll find and fix that problem together.

• First You are Not fixing anything, and normally sich behaviour is caused by lnbs with a frequency Drift. Some Tuner Chips are simply better on These ... Compare the frequency in Satelliten XML with the one shown when tuned and try to Scan with an slightly Higher and lower frequency, If then always found the Box hast No Problem at all

• First You are Not fixing anything, and normally sich behaviour is caused by lnbs with a frequency Drift. Some Tuner Chips are simply better on These ... Compare the frequency in Satelliten XML with the one shown when tuned and try to Scan with an slightly Higher and lower frequency, If then always found the Box hast No Problem at all

All I did was get the same result again. It's not about tuner weakness in signal reception I feel like it's a bug related to search time

If you do a little bit of searching and spend more time locking, the problem will be resolved.

• LNB Frequency Drift hast nothing to do with the tuner reception capability.

• This has nothing to do with the LNB vendor, even the expensive ones have this from time to time. But I didn' Tell you to Swap LNB, you should manually Scan with slightly Changed Frequency to verify If this is causing your Results.

Blind scan Off course is immune against that Problem ....

• This has nothing to do with the LNB vendor, even the expensive ones have this from time to time. But I didn' Tell you to Swap LNB, you should manually Scan with slightly Changed Frequency to verify If this is causing your Results.

Blind scan Off course is immune against that Problem ....

No, I just did a test to observe everything.

Frequency shifting did not work as a result

• All I have to say is why the search results on two boxes at the same time differ from the same brand for me, while the conditions are the same?

I changed 3 items, first downgraded the settings, then replaced the two files, feeling more searching for frequencies and the problem was almost solved. I'll send you a simple search result with your files.

• Mir auch, weil da sind zu viele Unwägbarkeiten die so kleine Differenzen leicht erklären kann, da reicht ein schafer Knick im Kabel, ein LNB der nicht gut drauf ist, etc... gerade wenn nur eine oder wenige Frequenzen betroffen ist ...

• My problem still exists. What's the problem ? I do not know . Just know there is a problem.

I've been using Vu+ and Dreambox for over 10 years and I've had many models of them but I have had no problem except Dreamone .You have to be sure that we are not talking for no reason.

I reiterate that you do not have this problem in Europe If you lived in Asia and the Middle East, you had exactly the same problem.

I really don't know how many times I have to repeat these sentences but this is a problem for many of my friends in Asia and the Middle East.

• I reiterate that you do not have this problem in Europe If you lived in Asia, you had exactly the same problem.

This is a problem for many of my friends in Asia and the Middle East.

I already told you that this is NOT the case, I already did tests on weak satellite positions, too.

Your problem is NOT reproducable and the box doesn't know where you live :winking_face:

So your comparison Middle East vs. Asia vs. Europe doesn't count and makes no sense at all.

If you are not willing to provide real support data (e.g. Enigma2 and Kernel logfiles) which shows that really transponders are skipped, then I recommended Reichi to close this thread as we are not getting further to solve your "issue" anymore.

• I already told you that this is NOT the case, I already did tests on weak satellite positions, too.

Your problem is NOT reproducable and the box doesn't know where you live :winking_face:

So your comparison Middle East vs. Asia vs. Europe doesn't count and makes no sense at all.

If you are not willing to provide real support data (e.g. Enigma2 and Kernel logfiles) which shows that really transponders are skipped, then I recommended Reichi to close this thread as we are not getting further to solve your "issue" anymore.

The problem has been serious since the speed of the search has increased. By increasing the speed of the search it ignores some transponders during the search and denies that you have no problem with the signal being very high quality and smooth and that is precisely because I I have a lot of boxes that I don't see any problems with, but the new Dreambox box and the recent update are faster when I search.

Thank you for following this up.

• The problem has been serious since the speed of the search has increased. By increasing the speed of the search it ignores some transponders during the search and denies that you have no problem with the signal being very high quality and smooth and that is precisely because I I have a lot of boxes that I don't see any problems with, but the new Dreambox box and the recent update are faster when I search.

Thank you for following this up.

I agree with that.

If more time is given in search mode so Each frequency will then have more time to search the channels.

Searching for weak frequencies becomes easier and Our problem will probably be resolved.

A more accurate and complete search is definitely a higher priority than a few minutes of less searching time.

• The Silab Tuners are under the fasted ones in the Industry and you seriously ask DP to slow them DOWN ???