bug tuner dream one s2x multistream

• Have you ever tried blindscan? The signal strength is not relevant as it also is able to receive weakest signals. I receive signals from 80°E to 58°W so don't tell me how the tuners work.

• Have you ever tried blindscan? The signal strength is not relevant as it also is able to receive weakest signals. I receive signals from 80°E to 58°W so don't tell me how the tuners work.

So what is the reason for this search difference? Why can't I have a full search on my 13 east box while my other box is okay?

• First answer my question did you try a blindscan (not automatic scan) with the One on the same satellite? What are the results of it?

Sorry I don't unterstand.

You are trying to tell the blindscan result is the same as the automatic scan result?

And if you scan the missing transponders with manual scan it's working?!?

Yes, it is exactly as you say that the problem of not getting is the problem of searching for the whole.

This is my setting. I tested the items on and off again

• I still have problems after a lot of effort ....I tried with three other receivers ( vu+ solo , vu+ dou2 , Strong 4902 )

All three were able to search more than 9200 Services in 44 Satellites But The Dreamone can only search 7200 Services in 44 Satellites !!!!

Several of my friends have the dreamone and they also have problems like me .

The Dreamone seems to be unable to lock at weak frequencies (sometimes) or it may be another problem that I don't know.

therefore :

If your location has strong satellite coverage, you can search more than 9100 Services without any problems. ( Like Europe )

If your location has medium or weak satellite coverage, you'll have trouble (like Asia)

Other models of Dreambox do not have this problem.

Please report this issue to resolve it.

THANKS

• Other receivers Count also the Data Channels, dream only Radio and TV.

• So now I did a comparison between Dreambox One (Si2166D) and Dreambox 7080 (Si2166D) on 7°W (which is a extremely weak position for me), both found 26 transponders on blindscan.

Result:

Dreambox One = 296 services

Dreambox 7080 = 304 services

The only Transponder missing has only a SNR of 5.00dB (on both boxes) which means it's not even watchable (I don't even get picture, on both boxes). And yes it can be found by scanning the TP manually, but I still don't see any issue, except that a non-working transponder is missing.

• Ok I'll do some more tests, can you please attach your used satellites.xml

And one other question, do you have enabled or disabled the SCPC option in the tuner setup?

I sent you the second item you mentioned a good thing in this case I am also searching for and announcing the result I had previously tested in clear mode and now turn it off and on.

My last search in scpc off mode

• Other receivers Count also the Data Channels, dream only Radio and TV.

In both boxes we search with the same settings but give different results but dreamone of the transponders are lost manually on the tub but ignores some of the automatic searches. This problem was not so acute in recent updates seen on older images.

• So now I did a comparison between Dreambox One and Vu+ Solo4k on 13°E

Result:

Dreambox One = 1865 services

Vu+ Solo4k = 1869 services

Dreambox One (blindscan) = 1896 services

• And where exactly ist now the Bug?

I did a manual search on each of the transponders and found that some of them do not search for the first time. It must be done 2 or 3 times to perform the search while searching for transponders. In manual mode all the transfers were received without a taker but I tried some of them twice.