bluetooth dreamone fix

• I don't Like to be threadened BTW.

Calling a Feature request a Bug ist simply Not a good habit, and when somebody writes nonsense Like the Dongle Part this simply needs correction, If you Like it or Not.

I'm sure you haven't seen this device up close so don't let yourself comment because of your name.:smiling_face_with_horns:

• Based on the answers given, I conclude that We should not have a support team request .

And they should not expect us to recommend this device to others Because VU+ and XCRUISER offer the same benefits even more and at a lower price and Their support team is great.

My criticism is just for the betterment of your work.

• When it comes to criticizing a device, it is not for the weak that it is designed to improve, not to destroy the best box product, and to fix these problems whenever possible.

• Maybe you should realize first that this is not a manufacturer support forum. Usually you won't get support from the manufacturer here, but here users answer for users.

You will never get the answers you expect here.

• Maybe you should realize first that this is not a manufacturer support forum. Usually you won't get support from the manufacturer here, but here users answer for users.

You will never get the answers you expect here.

That's right, but eventually the producer discusses these issues, so it's best to come up with something to keep quiet about. But thanks for your reply.