YouTube Plugin .. !!!

• Hello

Plugin by Taapat works perfectly.

Plugin uses API key. If plugin doesn't work, you have to create your personal key and put it in file youtubeui.py ( usr/lib/python/extensions/YouTube/youtubeui.py)

I did my vide how to do it

I think it's not a god idea, to reboot with the power switch.
    Or was it a coincidence that you touched the dreambox with your hand at the same time with the reboot ?

>> Wir Schweizer haben die Uhren, aber keine Zeit ! <<

• I did it this on purpose so that users see a reboot without any nuances. But usualy I do rebooting with remoute.

Good day,

How do videos work in FullHD 1920x1080 API rewriting?

Do I have to put a different API in each receiver in VU + Solo4K and DM900 for it to work properly?

Have a nice day and thank you.

• Hello Artem_Sumy.

DM920UHD-4K

OpenATV 7.1

Installed Youtube. But I can't see anything.

I have already created all the keys and placed the youtube.key file in /etc/enigma2.

I tried to edit the YouTubeUi.py file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/YouTube.

But, I can't insert the keys, as shown in the video.

The problem: I don't have these items to fill in:

API_KEY=

YOUTUBE_API_CLIENT_ID=

YOUTUBE_API_CLIENT_SECRET=

What should I do?

I appreciate help.

Save UKANIA.

Hugs.

Hello

Plugin by Taapat works perfectly.

Plugin uses API key. If plugin doesn't work, you have to create your personal key and put it in file youtubeui.py ( usr/lib/python/extensions/YouTube/youtubeui.py)

I did my vide how to do it

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.