SkinReloader-Plugin (DreamOS)

• This error is also returned if a skin of a plugin or skin_user uses a named color that is not defined in the currently active skin

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Yes i have wrote this before :winking_face:

Zitat

The error is only if you use a unknown colorname in the color-value or you have forget the "#" in the color-value.

But why the raise SkinError not contains the color-value in the error-Message ? There is show only the original message from code.

May 24 11:28:41 dreambox enigma2 [3320]: raise SkinError ("color '% s' must be #aarrggbb or valid named color"% (str))

On this error-message i don't know on which color i got this error :winking_face:

Edit:

Ok, the log-output is only from the traceback an is not the real e2-log-output frpm the skinError.

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

DM920 mit unstable OE2.5 DP
    One mit unstable OE2.6 DP

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sven H ()

• I run into this issue on the Dreambox UltraHD with Dream-Elite7 longtime ago when using zombi skin with styles.

There i hade to physical add the colour name into the Dream-Elite skin.xml (default skin) file else the Style crashed in the same way.

So for Peter pan we where trying to work around this by loading a external xml file for plugins and skin default

This would prevent the issue that dre is writing about and have worked just fine

So i did the same. added menutext colour code to the skin.xml of the default skin and then all works fine again.

Now i only get an error from the infobar reaload.

AttributeError: 'InfoBar' object has no attribute 'unhandledKeyDialog'

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Sorry, i don't know what you have changed in your Image.

On original DreamOS i don't have this error.

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

DM920 mit unstable OE2.5 DP
    One mit unstable OE2.6 DP

• All works fine if i leave the infobar unchecked. Then the skin reloads but with the infobar checked i get this error.

But don't put to much into this, Since we can establish that the plugin works as it should. It's my mod of the DreamOS image that does not play ball.

Not that easy to create a plugin that can handle all Cowboys builds also :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Just as an update....

The important thing for me was the syntax check and that works just perfect so for me the plugin does the work even on my Cowboy build

This is a skinners dream to have smart plugin like this to check for misspellings and wrong use of syntax

So thanks Sven for just another amazing quality work :thumbs_up::thumbs_up: