Dm900 with OS2.5 Dream Elite 6 cable scan problem

• Dm900 with OS2.5 Dream Elite 6 cable scan problem

I have a Dm900 with OS2.5 Dream-Elite 6 and I want to scan Ziggo (NL)
    But I can with (OS2.5) for Ziggo area: 474 Mhz, 6875 SR, QAM64 find no more than 100 ziggo channels.
    I cannot set the Network ID (05555) anywhere.
    The OS2.5 Image from Dreambox clearly differs from the Images from OpenATV. There is no cable scan in it.
    Does anyone know why you can find 393 channels with OpenAtv 6.4 and only 50 with the original OE2.5 and only 90 with the Complete scan?
    In etc / tuxbox / there is no cable.xml.

In the OpenAtv 6.4 it is in that place.
    I have copy the cable.xml to the DM900 with OS2.5 software (etc / tuxbox). Then a hard restart (switch off and on again).
    But unfortunately only 50 channels were found again.
    I used all kinds of Images based on OE2.5 and there I had the same problem that the DM900 found only few channels.
    Images based on OE.2.2, the 393 channels were found. :loudly_crying_face:
  • OE2.5 does not 'see' the fraction after the frequency. Some channels are x.250,x.500 or x.750

I could not scan succesfully either. The only way to get the full list was to scan on another box. Used DreamboxEdit to read the list. Stored it on my PC. Then transferred the list onto the DM920. It's simply a scanning problem. The tuner works fine.

• But off-course you can! Just boot OpenATV. Connect DreamBoxEdit. Read the ChannelList and use the Save button to save the list on your PC. Reboot the box into DreamElite. Again connect to DreamBoxEdit. This time load the saved ChannelList into DreamBoxEdit. Next use "Send file to Dreambox". When succesful reboot Enigma2 and the list should be there.