P(icture)i(n)g(raphics) in screens dont scale down

• This has probably been asked before but since this forum is 99% German and my German is very limited i ask in Internationell language instead :winking_face:

When i create a Pig in my skin it want scale down

is there some special code needed or is this a bug in DreamOS 2.6?

<widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="60,140" size="426,240" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="transparent" />

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()

• seagen

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Pig in sceen dont scale down“ zu „P(icture)i(n)g(raphics) in screens dont scale down“ geändert.
  • I asked this question about a year ago and still it does not work to have a Picture in graphics "pig" in a skin other then the ChannelSelect screen.

I see in the renderer Pig.py that it says "fix me" at line 23: self.Position = self.instance.position() # fixme, scaling!

So looks like its an known issue. Did some testing with another way of coding my self but for me it looks like the issue is not in the renderer?

Child and parent screens seem to work just fine so looks like its there the issue is maybe?

If you create a pig for lets say main menu and setup screen. The main menu on first load works fine. So when you then open the setup screen all scales up.

But here comes the hint. When pressing exit button to go back to main menu for a very short time on exit the pig scales down and fits in the setup screen.

When now the main menu is open again the pig is broken. But the same fenomen happen when you again press ok button to go back to setup screen. The pig scales down and fit the main menu.

Accully i try to take a screenshot with the webinterface and there the pig is broken but in reality its accully working... strange...

Screenshot one with Webinterface and screenshoot two with phone of the accual screen

Is there maybe someone who might want to look into this problem dhwz  Reichi

Regards Seagen

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()

• Here is just a show of. I am doing this skin because lots of users have been askin me about it.

So the skin emulate the original look of the SkyQ user interface. I have it in 2 diffrent version.

The modify one in the post above and the original look in this post. So the picture in graphics is essensial for the skin to have the correct look.

Skin is accually downloading the daily Toppicks of the day from sky website. This function can be run manual or you can add it to the crontab and run as often as you wish.

In that way you get a vivid skin with a diffrent look every time you run the toppicks mod :winking_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()