Enigma Signal Meter - [iOS & Android]

• It shouldn't be a problem if you know which one to call.

I need to figure out way to detect it, or force user to enter this information.

And average user has no idea what that means.

Why they decided to change this is beyond my grasp.

• I agree that this should go on signal page, but where? Keep in mind this has to be buttons with translatable text. End result would probably be ugly.

just idea, by swipe service title rectangle

but also `CH-` and `CH+` must be obvious for most of users

• shax

if channel title's rectangle and other screen can't be separated

then split single touch area it to three invisible touch areas -

<< previous / blank area / stream / blank area / next >>

• Neue Version ist verfügbar

- Unterstützung für Dreambox-Sicherheitsfunktionen

- Dezimalstellen in dB-Werten

- Option zum Einstellen von dB als Standardwert

- Kanal hoch / runter Tasten auf der Signalseite

- Screenshot-Export

- Fix für Screenshot auf DreamOS

- Erlaube leeren Benutzernamen und Passwort

Besonderer Dank geht an pclin für das Testen und an MartiniB für die Eingabe über die Up-Down-Tasten des Kanals.

Die Anwendung steht zum kostenlosen Download für iOS- und Android-Geräte zur Verfügung.

Beachten Sie, dass es in OE 2.6-Bildern (DreamboxOne) mit Grab-Funktion einen Fehler gibt und der Screenshot für dieses Bild nicht funktioniert.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter https://github.com/opendreambox/enigma2-plugins/issues/23

DOWNLOAD FOR iOS

DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID

New version is available

- support for Dreambox security features

- decimals in dB values

- option to set dB as default value

- channel up/down buttons on signal page

- screenshot export

- fix for screenshot on DreamOS

- allow empty username & password

Special thanks to pclin for testing and MartiniB for input on channel up down buttons.

Application is available for free download for iOS & Android devices.

Keep in mind, there is bug in OE 2.6 images (DreamboxOne) with grab function, and screenshot will not work on this image.

More info on https://github.com/opendreambox/enigma2-plugins/issues/23

• THANKS!

CH -/+ works only once, tested with dm8000

on the evening will test with dm920

Note 10+ Android 9

Receivers: dm920sstsst; dm900sst; dm8000sstt <-Diseq1x4(1.0)<-3x Diseq1x10(1.1)<-
    Dishes:
    1.8m + 42E;36E;28E;23E;19E;16E
    1.6m + 13E;10/9E;5E;1W;8W
    1.6m + 75E;85E
    1.1m + 53/55E;60E
    1.1m + 12W;18W;24W
    1.0m + 15W;22W;30W
    1.0m + 7E;4/5W
    TVs: Philips 46pfl9707s; Philips 42pfl9703h

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MartiniB ()

• Versionsnummer ist auch 1.0.0. für die neue Android-Version hat sich die Build-Nummer geändert. In der neuesten Version sollte sie mit 280 enden.

Die neueste Version für Android wird am 4. Oktober veröffentlicht und ist seit Tagen weltweit erhältlich.

Bitte überprüfen Sie noch einmal, ob Sie auf der Signalseite die Kanal +/- Tasten der neuesten Version haben.

Bitte bewerten Sie die App, um anderen zu helfen.

Grüße.

================================================

Version number is also 1.0.0. for new version on Android, build number has changed, in latest version it should end with 280.

Latest version for Android is released on October 4th, and it's been generally available for days worldwide.

Please double check, if you have channel+/- buttons on signal page you have latest version.

Please rate the app to help others.

Regards.

• Thanks and I am using the new version. Using the +/- Channel in the Signal screen does not work as expected.

Looking at my TV the Bouquet is display and a other tap on plus on channel- or channel+ does not change the channel but changes the Bouquet, like the bouquet button does on the remote.

Using Bouquet is problematic and it is easier to only use left or right to switch channel. The switched channels will be looping inside the chosen Bouquet if you reach the top or end of the channel list inside the Bouquet.

DM.One AIO, DM920, DM7080 archiviert DM8000 aus Dezember 2008 und eine DM600.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von msatter ()

• MartiniB & msatter

Dreambox doesn't have dedicated Channel-/ Channel+ buttons.

Only Bouquet-/Bouquet+

Buttons LEFT and RIGHT work like Channel-/Channel+ on Dreambox and it's considered a standard, but this is not true for all devices and images.

Some images display list of channels for example.

I'm open to suggestions.

• I can't change it here on the Official release by Dreambox. The default option is to make the APP more flexible to adapt what the user experiences.

Suggestion, adding to APP setup the possibility to select left/right or the Bouquet-/Bouquet+.

• Let's try to keep it simple.

This is new temporary version for Android 64bit.

Can someone test it with Webinterface (not OpenWebIf) and confirm Channel+/- buttons work.

Thanks.

https://www.krkadoni.com/ESM64.apk

Versuchen wir es einfach zu halten.

Dies ist eine neue temporäre Version für Android 64bit.

Kann jemand es mit Webinterface testen (nicht OpenWebIf) und bestätigen, dass die Channel +/- Tasten funktionieren.

Vielen Dank.

• That works now for me. Many thanks.

Now I can change channel it occurs to me that is working a-sync.

Selecting a service in Services works OK and then the screen Signal the Channel +/- works as expected. Now I go back to Services and select a different service, then that is used in Signal. However then using the Channel +/-, the previous service is used as starting point and not the just different selected service.

• I finally had some time to push new version 1.0.3 to App store and Play store.

New version brings

- support for x86_x64 Android devices

- option to map Channel +/- buttons to different remote control keys

You can choose between 3 different mappings:

- map to Bouquet +/- remote keys (default option)

- left / right remote keys

- up / down remote keys

Keep in mind, buttons Channel +/- will probably not behave as you expect it.

This is just the way Webinterface keys work, application simply sends mapped keys.

Try different mappings to find what suits your receiver/image the best.

Please rate the app to help others.

DOWNLOAD FOR iOS

DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID

• on Googleplay still v1.0.2 b2282

CHANNEL + / - (Left / Right mode)

switches services in the previous Bouquet which were used by original RC

instead all the action must happen in the Bouquet chose by Signal Meter app

how about use service reference for CH switching, take them from loaded Bouquet services list,

just example:

Code
    curl -s -o /tmp/zap_to_every_transponder.CMD.1 -X POST http://localhost:80/web/zap?sRef=1:0:1:000b:0064:0064:00a00000:0:0:0&sessionid=20dfe6f1-a89d-4c4d-86aa-357ac6180640