Triple Tuner 2169D signal measurement

• whats this for an inaccurate question?

do you mean, the dm7080 with 2169D shows only 14dB? compared to the dm900 with 2169D (30dB) at the same cable?

for dtt (example: dvb-t2 qam64 fec 2/3) is a real receiving value of 14dB not enough to get a faultless picture

example1 (no good signal, many artifacts and picture blocks):

example2 (no really good signal, but enough for faultless pictures):

example3 (good signal, of course enough for faultless pictures with good signal quality reserve)

all screenshots taken by dm920 with 2169D

please note one time for all time into future:

the boxes are no measuring devices! the displayed reception values are only approximate values!

• What ist so difficult to understand, when stating No measurement device?

Alll these values are only relevant per Tuner per Box and per Antenna, comparing Them between boxes and Tuners ist totally useless.

You can Turn your DVB-T antenna and move IT around in the room to find highest value but that's all

• Ok it was just to know which were the limits on dtt dm900 with triple tuner. Because my signal change from 25 to 32 db depending night or day. I never experience bad picture but soon we will hace to replace in Spain dtt antennas due to 5g then im checking the best antenna to buey.

• https://advanced-television.co…in-approves-new-dtt-plan/

you will need a stationary antenna with optimized frequency range 470-694mhz (uhf channels 21-48)

(in spain there are not used indoor/room antennas, but community antennas are legally required, as far as i know)

the minimum value for faultless reception mainly is depending on:

• used broadcasting system (dvb-t or dvb-t2)
    • used modulation (qam 16, 64, 256)
    • and the used fec (forward error correction)

so i think, with values between now 25-32dB (shown on dm900 & silabs 2169D) do you have good prospects for faultless reception after the changeover

in cause of bad reception, maybe you will need a local tv technician

• The only Differences ist that These New antennas should then Filter Out these close 5G Frequencies to avoid Trouble.

• yes both are right, we already filter for 4g and now we have to buy a new antenna if we dont want to buy a new filter but im thinkign to renewe with the new televes model ellipse which already filter from c48 upwards.