Flashing Dreambox One issue

• I have a very special relationbship with ... panels ... and NONE of these are authorized to distribute my Plugins.

• Pleased don't waste our time with old Versions:fearful_face:

• thanks guys for the support

i got the plugin from the official website after approving my account put still it does not wanna run on my box

i also noticed no third party plugins are executed on my box

i can only setup the plugins from the image feed

am i missing something here?

• You are Not even Reading First Page of Plugin Thread what to do to Install dependencies....

• You are Not even Reading First Page of Plugin Thread what to do to Install dependencies....

thx for the quick reply

if u mean the command line in the main post to install the dependencies, for sure i did it...but i still can not install the plugin

i tried to go through the whole thread discussion but my German is really bad and google not helping for good translation

and as i said earlier... its not only that plugin..all the 3rd party plugins i can not install it on my box... is there is any setting or something i should enable before installing the 3rd party plugins?

• Most Plugins have dependencies and If they are Not in you image Feed or IT is too old you are in troubles.

But you now have Access to the Plugin Kit and Support Thread, Post your Problem with the Output of the Installation commands there instad of complaining Here.

• help please...

hello friends from dreambox.de/board forum, yesterday I received my new DreamOne4k and even yesterday I think I killed it... the source image I dindn´t see how to install a plugin for softcams, so I decid to flash a new image as I do with other dreams I have, but as I couldn´t get ip, the box got a rescue mode instead, so I updated the openpli 8.0 star image by rescue mode, but... I unchecked the two see marks in the loader program, and after that the box doesn´t have net, not by lan, and not by wireless, and the free channels that I can see, there is no sound, can some friend give-me an opinion and a help, what should I do to restore the net in the box? try to flash it again? how, without net access to the box? it is possible to flash it by the usb/mini usb cable?

thanks so much in advance, my good friends

• help please...

hello friends from dreambox.de/board forum, yesterday I received my new DreamOne4k and even yesterday I think I killed it... the source image I dindn´t see how to install a plugin for softcams, so I decid to flash a new image as I do with other dreams I have, but as I couldn´t get ip, the box got a rescue mode instead, so I updated the openpli 8.0 star image by rescue mode, but... I unchecked the two see marks in the loader program, and after that the box doesn´t have net, not by lan, and not by wireless, and the free channels that I can see, there is no sound, can some friend give-me an opinion and a help, what should I do to restore the net in the box? try to flash it again? how, without net access to the box? it is possible to flash it by the usb/mini usb cable?

thanks so much in advance, my good friends

Hi. The image you used is not official and in fact it is not an image at all! Please download the official images from dreamboxupdate.com and enter the device and then comment! Just use the lan cable to image the device.

Even you still do not have a stable device with the original image, let alone the unofficial image that spoils the device!

• Excusez les môts, buying a Dream One and using a homebuild Open image borders to the ridicule!! You don’t buy a Dream One to use old firmware but to use it to it’s full potential… Or would you rather drive an Ugly Duckling on a race-circuit??

If you want OpenPli, buy an OpenPli certified box.. On a Dreambox One you use DreamOS 2.6 image..