• I have a Dreambox 7020HD and a Technomate TM5402HD and a motorised dish. The lnb cable goes to the TM 1st tuner and it's 2nd tuner is set to loop out externally and that cable goes to the dreambox. Both can turn the dish (but of course only 1 at a time)

Now I have bought the DM920 and I want to dump the old TM and use the 2 Dreamboxes but I cannot find a way to loop out. Can you tell me if this is possible? The only option I see in tuner config is loop to self.

• I guess you need some kind of a switch. But I'm not a pro with regard to this.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• There is a loop through option on the Dreambox (I have 2 tuners) but it must be for something different as it doesnt work

• No There ist not on any recent tuner,

What you mean ist internal Looping of Twin/Triple Tuner when only one cable ist connecten and this Works.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Space ()

• I would suggest using a "Sat Priority switch" or "SAT- Prioritätsschalter / -Vorrangschalter (2 Receiver an ein Kabel anschließen)". They are designed to meet your needs.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    DM900UHD-FBC, Gigablue Quad4K-S/C/T, QUAD_Plus-SSC, QUAD-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, Astra 19.2E
    UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/OpenMips, orig. Skin,SevenHD/KravenHD,
    (weitere:Vu+Duo,TTG-S850HD,Technisat,Edision), PC-DVB-S/C/T,
    PopcornA110, 2x Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Samsung
    933BW,UE32C5700,UE65HU7590
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• It works perfectly! Each receiver can turn the dish while the other is in standby. Do you think I could chain a second switch and then control 3 receivers?

• If allways only one receiver is powered on, it will work.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    DM900UHD-FBC, Gigablue Quad4K-S/C/T, QUAD_Plus-SSC, QUAD-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, Astra 19.2E
    UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/OpenMips, orig. Skin,SevenHD/KravenHD,
    (weitere:Vu+Duo,TTG-S850HD,Technisat,Edision), PC-DVB-S/C/T,
    PopcornA110, 2x Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Samsung
    933BW,UE32C5700,UE65HU7590
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----