dm920 webcontrol won't take screenshot on 4k channel ?

• hi all can somebody explain why

on dm920 dm900 webcontrol won't take screenshot on 4k channel ?

thanks in advance

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• Long version: The video buffer from the Broadcom SoC on 4K is very defragmented, so it's not easy to implement this in the screengrab binary. :winking_face:

>> Wir Schweizer haben die Uhren, aber keine Zeit ! <<

• thanks all for the reply

hope will be fix one the next decade :smiling_face: :thumbs_up:

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• Every time you ASK adds 3 months to the Implementation schedule :fearful_face:

• @Ahmed habib

Your signature violates the board rules, please delete them!

mfg.

schnubbel
    Schiller Fan

• I guess the problem is in the ScreenGrabber software and not in the hardware.

Not (yet) implemented.

Then its the screengrab dreamboxctl thats problem?

with aio grab, 4K is no problem to screenshot.

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• I allways have seen Dream Multimedia as the tip of the sword and have allways hade the biggest respect , special for you @gutemine as one of the best developers

but instead of giving a stright answer to my question you are telling me i am an idiot and can just go and **** my self.

So i give up

Thanks alot

• Nobody will Stop YOU or anybody else from adapting AIO so that IT can capture 4k Video AS IT IS Open source....

and I'm the worst Developer I know:face_with_tongue: because I don't Develop, I Just Play around.....

• That is explaining alot thanks dhwz

And call it what you want @gutemine:winking_face: your work for DreamOS holds the best of quality

so keep on playing around :thumbs_up: