I am considering the purchase of a new satalite receiver to replace the one from my sat-provider "TV Vlaanderen" (old SAT801-M7 receiver which keeps refusing to record anything).
I would also like it to double as a media player and android player so I can replace my DUNE-player and my "smart-TV dongle" all at the same time.
So I have a few questions about the new Dreambox One Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC:
- Does it come with a duallboot Android or Android TV 8.x pre-installed?
- Can it read AND write to external HDD's formatted with the NTFS-file system?
- Can it connect to a Synology NAS and use use it to WRITE to it (so use Synology as external storage) ?
- Is it possible to add or replace one of the DVB-S tuners with a DVB-C/T tuner?
- Can it run XBMC / KODI 18.x builds?
- Any ideas on its "autorefresh" performance ( = i.e. capability to switch seamless between content in different formats NTFS/PAL/SECAM/23frames/25frames/50hz/60Hz/ ... )
Thanks for reading.