DM900 how to turn off sleep mode

• Hello,

I have problem with dm900. Device was updated to recent newenigma2 and recent oscam version. During watching tv is everything ok. When I turn off device by remote control (there is clock, date on the lcd), it's ok. After long time (I don't know how many hours and minutes exactly, e.g. after night), lcd is black (no clock, there is nothing) and device not response. Helps only current reset. Looks like deep sleeping, but before update (newenigma2 form 2018 and oscam included with newenigma2 from 2014) wasn't it. Is the settings reason, or oscam software , or power mangment ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seq ()

• Something similar happened to me. For some reason the 'Shutdown when no butten has been pressed for" was not disabled. With this enabled my dreambox got shut down (maybe deep sleep) in the middle of the night. Dont know if this is a bug, but disabling it and the box remained in standby when using power button ever after.

I will do another test and see if this happens again.

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -

• Read also the boardrules in the meantime...

• Tried on my dm920 and dm7080, and when 'Shutdown when no butten has been pressed for" are set to '1 hour', the tuners turns off after one hour in standby mode. That could be a bug?

@gutemine

me or seq? I dont understand what you mean.

• I asume that this issue will not give any e2 log information. It just seems that code for shutdown when no key pressed still is active when tuners are in a standby state, wich it should not do in my opinion. And nice if we can choose between states (shutdow, standby e.g.) when 'Shutdown when no button has been pressed' is active. I would only use this feature if 'Standby' was what it did.

seq

Glad to help!