TagEditor/Movie Tagger - cant delete tags from movies

• Hi everybody,

I have tested out TagEditor for some days. Some annoying thing is that I can't delete tags from recorded videos. Adding tags to a recorde movies is no problem. But all delete options does not work. When I enter tag list after deleting the tag for a recorded movie, it is still marked with previos tag. Is it not possible to delete tag from the movie file itself? Or is deleting only for the tag list itself.

Does anybody else have this issue, or is it only me. My movie folder is on a USB disk, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Will try to test some more later in the evning with another tuner that has HDD installed.

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -

• We have found out that when "Load metadata from database" is true in system settings, this error occures. If set to false everything is working fine.

When tags are deleted, they ARE deleted in ts.meta file, but the movieselection list still shows that tags for deleted movies are active. Reboot of system makes it correct in the movieselection list

The same problem for MovieTagger...

Could this be fixed?

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -

• FoxyRabbit

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Tageditor - cant delete tags from movies“ zu „TagEditor/Movie Tagger - cant delete tags from movies“ geändert.