Reperaturdauer bei DP

• gut, dann beschwere ich mich jetzt, dass laut Reparaturstatus meine Box noch im Reparatureingang ist, obwohl ich diese schon repariert zurück habe. Es geht ja garnicht, dass die Reparaturmannschaft schon produktiv war, anstatt mich vorab im Reparaturstatus darüber zu informieren, dass die Box schon repariert auf dem Weg zu mir ist.

Genau, dann schreibt weiter schon Mails oder ähnliches.

• DP hat sich gestern gemeldet. Sogar telefonisch und haben mir mitgeteilt, dass es keine Ersatzteile mehr gebe für die 7080HD.

Als Ersatz und für die Unannehmlichkeiten hat DP mir eine DM900 angeboten!

Der Preis ist fair und überstiegt nur knapp die Reparaturkosten. Ente gut, alles gut.

LG Doc24

• Keine Ersatzteile für die 7080HD mehr:fearful_face: da wird's Zeit das Dream die 9000 UHD nachschiebt:thinking_face::winking_face:

• Zitat

DP contacted yesterday. Even by phone and have told me that there are no spare parts for the 7080HD.

As a replacement and for the inconvenience DP has offered me a DM900!

lucky you if your dm7080 didn't contain extra tuners,

i sent dm7080 with Twin DVB-S2 and Two DVB-T, but received dm900 with twin DVB-S2,

two of four tuners were gone without asking me :frowning_face:

• I hope that you will be able to recover the tuners or receive compensation otherwise. This is of course a mess-up by Dream and shouldn’t happen.

But to be honest: It is kinda risky to send a fully equipped box to repair. Because of that Dream explicitly asked me to remove all additional equipment before each repair!

Edit: Read your post once again.

Uhm... You received a brand new box for free and complain about two lousy tuners that wouldn’t fit in the box anyway!??

so long
    m0rphU

• You received a brand new box for free and complain about two lousy tuners that wouldn’t fit in the box anyway!??

i were ready pay extra for dm920, but they didn't ask me.

as final i had to order Tripletuner to able receive DVB-T signal

then after few months noticed two tunuers aren't enough for me

as result had to sell away dm900 with Tripletuner by 300e

and order new dm920 with two Tripletuners for 515e

btw dm7080 weren't cheaper than dm900