Strange Bug / Problem in DM920

• Hello Dear Experts

I am facing a problem on two following Free to Air Channels broadcasted from PakSat 38 east.

1- Lahore Rang TV (T.P 4132 V PakSat 38 East )
    2- Such TV (T.P 4096 V PakSat 38 East )

In Dreambox receiver only audio of these channels is working while the video is not shown. But when I decrease signal strength of these channels then after some scratches these channels work fine for longer hours and when I change channel then again they don't open video of the Channels. Or when I pause these channels and after some seconds rewind these channels then the screen of channels is shown but don't play smoothly.

However these channels are working fine on China based and Amiko Alien 2 receiver and on Mobile and TV connected through DLNA function of the Dreambox DM920 receiver.

Here is video link of these channels recorded from Dreambox DM920 receiver.

1- Lahore Rung TV
    drive.google.com/open?id=1do1S3I_JQfcX2MnR4oCfVhLP_WaQFslZ

2- Such TV
    drive.google.com/open?id=1Xp6t7eJ2CSqeCpHBtZiYGLm4p_b6SvGW

Kindly look into the matter and solve the problem in the coming firmware updates of Dreambox DM920 Receiver.

Thanking you in Advance.

• If you say it's working when you use timeshift then it's nothing what can be fixed as the tv channels itself are broken (audio/video sync). Doesn't matter what your China box does.

• the video is not displayed on a DM920, I see a message 'invalid pcr'.
    Why does dream check the pcr if playing a file?
    No player like vlc is doing this. the pcr is only relevant if you a playing a live stream.

• The first look onto data:
    There is a seperate pid for pcr (0x103), outside video/audio, and no packages for this pid are contained into the sample files 'Lahore Rung.ts'
    Did you activate such extra pids?

• A second look:
    I have found the the the stream with pid 0x103 with the pcr values.
    The dts/pts time stamps from h264 video seems to be matching with the pcr values from stream 0x103.
    So i can't really say why the dm920 does not like stream.

• @Klix
    Forget it, these are the same "broken" H.264 streams that are not running on Broadcom HW all the time, this is not a Dream specific problem, no current BCM box works. This is also only due to the video stream you can also remux it and it doesn't work.